View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

51 57.95%
  • I didn't like this event

19 21.59%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

32 36.36%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.14%
  • Beagle Bungalow

24 27.27%
  • Purple Feather Stand

23 26.14%
  • Mother Goose Plushie

41 46.59%
  • Morning News

26 29.55%
  • Goose Bathtub

35 39.77%
  • Feather Chicken Dance

32 36.36%
  • Feather Pile

26 29.55%
  • Beagle

53 60.23%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Gus Chase - 2018 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    OMG! I?ve crafted 5 Fool?s Goose/Geese & Soft Nests & they are not in my storage Barn! Please tell me I didn?t loose them! Also, I?m still getting black boxes from my Outpost. Oh, & please, please increase the drop rate on feathers.
    Last edited by goodies70; 05-26-18 at 10:25 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by goodies70 View Post
    OMG! I?ve crafted 5 Fool?s Goose/Geese & Soft Nests & they are not in my storage Barn! Please tell me I didn?t loose them! Also, I?m still getting black boxes from my Outpost. Oh, & please, please increase the drop rate on feathers.
    They are not stored there. You won’t be able to see them.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post
    They are not stored there. You won’t be able to see them.
    Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Is it just me, or was there a deadline for getting the torn newspapers for Gus - I can’t finish the side goal and haven’t seen them to buy from neighbors or in the newspaper? I’m frustrated about the stinky feather drop rate like others, but thought I could finish the side goal as they were dropping the first couple of days, so step one was ok, but now it dropped and I can’t complete the second part.

Unhappy

Feels like we won?t be able to finish these steps! The feathers are impossible and I?m out of mining tools!

Farm Supplier
    Ive now realised that I definitely will not be able to finish! I need 344 stinky feathers... at the rate of 1 from my 8 chickens each half hour (though the last egg collection yielded no feathers), 16 waking hours = 32 stinky feathers per day at best - more likely 20-24. I’m thinking it will take me about 15 days to finish.
    No, I am not going to spend real money on this one, because the $15 pack doesn’t even have enough stinky feathers to do one back pack!
    So disappointing when you realise that you have no chance! If only there were different things to craft, so that the dreadful stinky feathers weren’t such a major road block.

Rhino Keeper
    So, how many weeks do we have to complete this event- LOL -NOT!

Stinky feather drop rate is totally bogus... just harvested chickens 3 times in a row, and got ONE!!!
    Also, side goal of "manuals for mother goose".... I have crafted 6 of the books in my outpost, and I find the nowhere in inventory (barn, cellar, silo), and the goal progress stI'll shows up as "0/5"....
    Whats up with that???????

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 19Deltaxxx View Post
    Stinky feather drop rate is totally bogus... just harvested chickens 3 times in a row, and got ONE!!!
    Also, side goal of "manuals for mother goose".... I have crafted 6 of the books in my outpost, and I find the nowhere in inventory (barn, cellar, silo), and the goal progress stI'll shows up as "0/5"....
    Whats up with that???????
    You need to tap mother goose and give her a book and it will show you how many books you have.

They are stored invisible.

Ha e you tried giving them? They dont show in inventory