View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

51 57.95%
  • I didn't like this event

19 21.59%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

32 36.36%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.14%
  • Beagle Bungalow

24 27.27%
  • Purple Feather Stand

23 26.14%
  • Mother Goose Plushie

41 46.59%
  • Morning News

26 29.55%
  • Goose Bathtub

35 39.77%
  • Feather Chicken Dance

32 36.36%
  • Feather Pile

26 29.55%
  • Beagle

53 60.23%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Gus Chase - 2018 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    That?s awesome for you,
    my current drop rate means I can make 1-1.5 trackers kit a day. I need 3 kits to complete lvl 7 then lvl 8 and 9, I was able to buy a few stinky feathers in the newsstand over several days but now nothing when I would have thought as more people are finishing up more people would be selling,
    I am sorry if my post sounded like I was greedy and took all the feathers that were being sold that was not the case. I only needed a couple of sets and then I took one more because I knew a neighbor was looking for stinky feathers. I left most of the feathers in the sellers shop for other players to also benefit from their hard work. I sold the extra feathers to the neighbor and have continued to collect from the chickens. I have no idea why there isn't more feathers showing up in the newspaper. Possibly everyone who finished is sick and tired of way too many eggs in the barn and/or throwing them away so the eggs don't tie up shop space. It feels like I throw away a 1000 eggs. I know it wasn't that many but it was a lot.

Farm Supplier
    I never thought I?d say it but my Stinky Feather drop rate has worsened! 1 feather from 3 collections (12 chickens) - that is 1 Stinky Feather and 36 Eggs!!! It is definitely over for me now.
    I also have not had any pages from Gus for the past 2 days.
    Congrats everyone who got the beagle - I honestly have no idea how anyone can do it!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    I am sorry if my post sounded like I was greedy and took all the feathers that were being sold that was not the case. I only needed a couple of sets and then I took one more because I knew a neighbor was looking for stinky feathers. I left most of the feathers in the sellers shop for other players to also benefit from their hard work. I sold the extra feathers to the neighbor and have continued to collect from the chickens. I have no idea why there isn't more feathers showing up in the newspaper. Possibly everyone who finished is sick and tired of way too many eggs in the barn and/or throwing them away so the eggs don't tie up shop space. It feels like I throw away a 1000 eggs. I know it wasn't that many but it was a lot.
    Oh no, I actually thought that that was a great find for you from your neighbor, I know I would have been excited, so I really did mean that it would have been awesome to finish like that.
    . I’m frustrated with my drop rate and the no show of feathers in the market, but wouldn’t think you were greedy as I would have done the same ��

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by loulou1290 View Post
    I never thought I?d say it but my Stinky Feather drop rate has worsened! 1 feather from 3 collections (12 chickens) - that is 1 Stinky Feather and 36 Eggs!!! It is definitely over for me now.
    I also have not had any pages from Gus for the past 2 days.
    Congrats everyone who got the beagle - I honestly have no idea how anyone can do it!
    I was thinking the same thing my feather drop rate has worsened too....so frustrating!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneyellowlab View Post
    I was thinking the same thing my feather drop rate has worsened too....so frustrating!
    Ah, yes, now S8 can sell you packs! 5 for a mere $10 - Wonder how many it would take for me to finish - yeah, too many!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    I found someone this morning selling 80 stinky feathers and they already had their beagle. I finally was able to make the last tracker's kit. Before I turn in the last item can someone tell me if the event items stop dropping after you get the beagle? Is they do stop I may hold off a little longer to turn it in so I can harrass the chickens a little longer.
    Me too! It was like Christmas and Hanukkah and Holi and the tooth fairy! I geve them every gift I could in thanks, and now I'll get thru level 7 AND 8!

Rhino Keeper
    24 chickens and only 1 stinky feather, grrr! I managed to finish though with the help of a wonderful neighbor who posted at least 100 stinky feathers!
    Would someone please tell me what the other items for, like fruit basket, wooden crate, bag of sweets, etc., I thought they were part of this goal??

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    24 chickens and only 1 stinky feather, grrr! I managed to finish though with the help of a wonderful neighbor who posted at least 100 stinky feathers!
    Would someone please tell me what the other items for, like fruit basket, wooden crate, bag of sweets, etc., I thought they were part of this goal??
    Congrats on finishing your event!

These crafts are part of the new game update. See Posts 1-2 of update thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...st-2018-May-22

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Congrats on finishing your event!

These crafts are part of the new game update. See Posts 1-2 of update thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...st-2018-May-22
    Oh, thank you! I’ll learn to read first one of these days! I collected about 20 if each thinking I would need them. LOL

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    If it wasn't for this forum and the players helpful posts I'd be lost. And I DEFINITELY wouldn't have any pets!
    Ha ha, totally! It?s been a lifesaver so many times ❤️❤️❤️