View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

51 57.95%
  • I didn't like this event

19 21.59%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

32 36.36%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.14%
  • Beagle Bungalow

24 27.27%
  • Purple Feather Stand

23 26.14%
  • Mother Goose Plushie

41 46.59%
  • Morning News

26 29.55%
  • Goose Bathtub

35 39.77%
  • Feather Chicken Dance

32 36.36%
  • Feather Pile

26 29.55%
  • Beagle

53 60.23%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Gus Chase - 2018 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    The beagle is cute. The goose is obnoxious, and the chickens, well, let's just say we are no longer on speaking terms because they are so uncooperative. I don't have the time to devote to collecting items when the drop rate is so random and low. I'll still go about my usual business, and as I find items, I'll sell them to help others.

I AM glad we have new events, and I'm glad some are successful with this one.

Any one else notice that there are green ripples im the tub?
    Last edited by Paul__; 05-29-18 at 04:09 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Is it safe to make the fools goose and soft nest in preparation for the next level. I have made a few but they don?t show up in inventory, I only have 4 mining tools left so don?t want to waste anything and get to the next part and the nests and geese no where to be found
    Thank you for allowing items to be sold and purchased between neighbors, need 1 more trackers kit to move up to level 7, stinky feathers and the torn paper to make the book for mother goose are such a low drop rate that it’s making it more difficult,
    Last edited by nagmad; 05-29-18 at 02:28 PM. Reason: adding other feedback

Fashion Designer
    Ryn, you're awesome! Love the story! It's ... it's like fanfic for Farm Story 2! Hysterical! Nicely done. Especially the credits!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    Is it safe to make the fools goose and soft nest in preparation for the next level. I have made a few but they don?t show up in inventory, I only have 4 mining tools left so don?t want to waste anything and get to the next part and the nests and geese no where to be found.
    YES, it is totally safe to make the nests and geese in advance. it's actually a really good idea to do so, so that you are ready to turn them in whenever and just have to focus on getting those stingy feathers. you just have to keep track of how many you have made yourself, since they don't show up in inventory.

also, i've seen a lot of rhinestones on sale in the newspaper. it may be a good idea to try to get them that way if you're low on mining tools.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Any one else notice that there are green circles im the tub? (I don?t know how else to explain lol)
    Yep, I, too, gots them green ... ripples ... in my tub. Kinda chartreusey. I daresay, they may be due to non-potty-trained gosslings.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    the torn pages are random drops from gus (the grey goose).
    the manual itself is crafted in the outpost (3 pages per manual).
    once crafted and collected, the manual is stored in an invisible cloud (i.e. NOT in the inventory). you can see how many manuals you have by clicking on the mother goose; this is also how you give mother goose the manual.

the mother goose is the prize you won on step 4 of the main quest. you can find her in the cellar. you need to place her on the farm to do the above ^^^.

hope this helps.
    Thanks, I?m only on step 3. This explains a lot.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by akireznarf View Post
    Thanks, I?m only on step 3. This explains a lot.
    np. i'd say just continue to make the manuals (if you can; can't remember if they are available in outpost already or have to wait) so you have them ready when the goals show up (after step 4). g'luck and hopefully our wonderful storm8 team will hear our suggestions and do something about the awful feathers soon. fingers crossed.

Talking

Love your stories and your sense of humour!!

Rhino Keeper
    Will the mother goose still holding a book if I dont collect from her by the time the event has finished ?
    She's a lot cuter that way