View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

51 57.95%
  • I didn't like this event

19 21.59%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

32 36.36%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.14%
  • Beagle Bungalow

24 27.27%
  • Purple Feather Stand

23 26.14%
  • Mother Goose Plushie

41 46.59%
  • Morning News

26 29.55%
  • Goose Bathtub

35 39.77%
  • Feather Chicken Dance

32 36.36%
  • Feather Pile

26 29.55%
  • Beagle

53 60.23%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Gus Chase - 2018 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    MORE PLEASE! Loving storytime! Hahaha!

Rhino Keeper
    A huge thank u to the Team for
    1. Land expansion
    2. Barn and silo expansion
    3. Wonderful Wild Gus
    4. Able to buy parts from newspaper n neighbors

I'm having a wonderful time trying to hunt down Wild Gus. Aside from a very brief interruption at start of game, I find myself really enjoying this event. Thank u so very much.

Rynetory2, I absolutely love your stories!

Has anyone else done the math on the stinky feathers? I'm kind of hyperventilating. Lol! Everything else is a challenge, but an enjoyable challenge. Those feathers though...freaking me out!!!

Fashion Designer
    Are we gonna need the teddy bears for anything other than the beagle buddy?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Are we gonna need the teddy bears for anything other than the beagle buddy?
    they're only for feeding the bungalows. that's why i've started selling mine.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    After Mama Goose put Papa Goose to bed with a cup of chamomile tea to soothe him, she picked up the papers to find out... While reading the news of a goose messing up the chickens of nearby farms, she thought "Oh dear, no wonder Gus has been missing the last couple of days!". She then went outside the cottage and gave her loudest squawk to summon their playful son, Gus, home!

Gus reluctantly returned home upon hearing his mother's cry. Mama Goose saw how dirty he was and ordered him in her sternest voice to head straight to the bath. Gus jumped up and down in protest for a few minutes but eventually, he gave in and went for a bath obediently. No goose says no to his mother.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    they're only for feeding the bungalows. that's why i've started selling mine.
    Coolio, Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Please more stinky feathers... ��
    Last edited by lululatte; 05-26-18 at 04:48 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by racrgrl View Post
    Has anyone else done the math on the stinky feathers? I'm kind of hyperventilating. Lol! Everything else is a challenge, but an enjoyable challenge. Those feathers though...freaking me out!!!
    Absolutely, once again starts to stress you rather than relax you.. 12 chickens and no feathers or one or two at a drop.. and so many back packs to make. Please can they drop more it spoils the fun. Or reduce the price of your offers 15.00 is a lot for a few parts. Please...so love this game but always seems to be something that makes it stressful. I do buy gems when I can and know you need pay and it's one of the best farm games out there.

Executive Chef
    I am not sure I understand this. For the last 5 goals, there is an incremental increase in the number of the SAME items to be given? I have 1 more stinky feather to get for the 2nd of 3 Tracker Kits for Goal 5, and then I have one more before I can complete this goal, only to have 4, then 5, 6, and 7 more to finish? That means, after finishing this Tracker Kit I will somehow need to come up 345 more Stinky Feathers? Not to mention all the Twine, Rhinestones, Twigs, and Golden Eggs I'm going to need. I do not understand the logic...or rather, I do not like it.

(Speaking of logic...how in the world does doing these goals involving a goose connect to winning a Beagle? Not that I'm upset about the chance to win a new pet, but I don't get the connection. It would make sense if we were trying to catch a Goose to be a pet...)

I can keep doing all the tasks, but having such a low drop rate is really very discouraging. One Stinky Feather per 12 chickens is a bit low, even if they can be collected from about every 30 minutes. But the other items are dropping equally rarely. Please, tweak the drop rate just a little?