View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

51 57.95%
  • I didn't like this event

19 21.59%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

32 36.36%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.14%
  • Beagle Bungalow

24 27.27%
  • Purple Feather Stand

23 26.14%
  • Mother Goose Plushie

41 46.59%
  • Morning News

26 29.55%
  • Goose Bathtub

35 39.77%
  • Feather Chicken Dance

32 36.36%
  • Feather Pile

26 29.55%
  • Beagle

53 60.23%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Gus Chase - 2018 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by wallawalla222 View Post
    Where will the beagle stay? I have the maximum dog houses and they are all full. Will I win a beagle just to quarantine it to my cellar?
    There is a rescue pen in the market. I did not win the pets from the LB so I am hoping this is the habitat for the beagle.

Quote Originally Posted by wallawalla222 View Post
    Where will the beagle stay? I have the maximum dog houses and they are all full. Will I win a beagle just to quarantine it to my cellar?
    The beagle goes in the Rescue pen.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder if Mother Goose will disappear once you give her the 5th manual. I would like her to stay on my farm.

Farm Supplier
    Good luck to all! THANK YOU TEAM FOR THE FARM SPACE!!! and for THE SPACE OF BARN AND SILO

Help! Something crazy just happened. I am on 3. I have the Beagle Bungalow...or I should say HAD. I went to give the beagle a toy, clicked on the bungalow, a gold egg showed up and it disappeared. I logged in and out, checked my storage, everything. Just gone. Like, here is an egg, have a good day, now go buy it with gems. WHAT THE HECK!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by racrgrl View Post
    Help! Something crazy just happened. I am on 3. I have the Beagle Bungalow...or I should say HAD. I went to give the beagle a toy, clicked on the bungalow, a gold egg showed up and it disappeared. I logged in and out, checked my storage, everything. Just gone. Like, here is an egg, have a good day, now go buy it with gems. WHAT THE HECK!
    that's what was supposed to happen. the purpose of the bungalow is help us with materials for the "real" wild gus chase. the bungalow is a one time use tool: feed the 5 toys, it's ready in 10 minutes, click on it and the bungalow turns into materials. what materials you get is totally random though...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post
    I wonder if Mother Goose will disappear once you give her the 5th manual. I would like her to stay on my farm.
    quick question: does the mother goose quest appear after the bungalow quest? or after we reach step "x" of the main quest? i'm on step 3/9 and decided to hold off on buying the 3rd bungalow, so just curious when i'm see her. thanx

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    that's what was supposed to happen. the purpose of the bungalow is help us with materials for the "real" wild gus chase. the bungalow is a one time use tool: feed the 5 toys, it's ready in 10 minutes, click on it and the bungalow turns into materials. what materials you get is totally random though...
    Thank you! That was not very clear, or I am just very tired.

Rhino Keeper
    haha np

One quick question though about the bungalows. So, we get one from them, but the 2/2 Beagle Buddy quest wants us to do the whole toy thing 3 times, so unless I use gems for 2 more bungalows...I'm pretty much stuck right here on this particular quest. Correct?

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast