View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the recipes and prizes?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

19 86.36%
  • I didn't like this event

0 0%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

4 18.18%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I like the recipes

17 77.27%
  • I didn't like the recipes

0 0%
  • I like the prizes

18 81.82%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pizza! Pizza! In My Tummy! - 2018 May 22 (15 days) (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I need some advice or some help please. I hadn't sent my neighbors any requests since 24 hours ago and so I decided to send my neighbors the napkins but I only got 1 back and that was two hours ago and even force closed the app after an hour and still only received 1. What is the problem? Would my neighbors get them? I don't have enough gems to skip this part. I really don't like this part on first part of goals
    They are still jammed up in a queue that's all hun. Most players face this sort of problem so you're not alone. You may receive them at reset and find you unlocked the oven lol. Don't stress about it as you got 2 whole weeks to complete it

Rhino Keeper
    I need some advice or some help please. I hadn't sent my neighbors any requests since 24 hours ago and so I decided to send my neighbors the napkins but I only got 1 back and that was two hours ago and even force closed the app after an hour and still only received 1. What is the problem? Would my neighbors get them? I don't have enough gems to skip this part. I really don't like this part on first part of goals
    Do your neighbors always return requests within 1 hour? They could be busy or away from their devices. I wouldn't sweat it just yet. Maybe give it another hour or two. If you want to try to send me a request, I'll PM you my ID. I'll go ahead and provide it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FijneAvond View Post
    Thank you S8
    for releasing the goal at 2 pm EST (rather than 9 pm like the last few releases)
    so we can actually work on it the day it comes out.

2 pm EST was the usual time you released them for as long as I've been playing (2011)

If you changed it because you saw my post on the last goal requesting it ...then, I really appreciate you reading the threads and taking action.

2 Thumbs Up for S8
    yes, it's very good they changed time, because for me goal in RS lately started around 2-3 am and it was very hard to keep eyes opened and then to wake up after 6/5 hours to send gifts and answer requests

Rhino Keeper
    But pizza tables with chairs from past goal look cutter than these new

Fashion Designer
    OMG, will the Pizza Toss be included?!

I was going to skip, but am hoping for Pizza Toss. In fact, may donit without Pizza Toss in the hopes that Pizza Toss will one day reappear.

Many thanks for this and all AWESOME threads.

2nd Recipe ... Deep Dish Bites ... 15 each at 3 hours

Aprons @ 22,000 each

and that's ALL I can do tonight School ALL day tomorrow
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A6542D71-8A09-4916-9C91-83FE73978330.jpg 
Views:	2083 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	44521   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0FDEF39D-1816-40DE-BD49-1F1D74CC4867.jpg 
Views:	2075 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	44522   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EB4160F2-2083-4D88-A562-CB18710B95CD.jpg 
Views:	2020 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	44523   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8C397099-E0EA-4AE2-8C52-8C50A6261264.jpg 
Views:	2154 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	44524  
    Last edited by FijneAvond; 05-22-18 at 06:09 PM.
    Please Be Patient with My Gaming and Posting
    Playing Restaurant & Bakery since 2011

It saddens me when players "chase the 4-stars" with no regards to my busy life ~ and delete me
    It's JUST a Game !!! Lighten Up !!!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh wow pizza! I'm really liking the past few goals so far. Gonna take my time to complete this goal as I want to enjoy it.

On a side note... Happy Birthday, @twospoons! Wishing you many happiness and good health *cheers!* When I read Vana's first post, I really thought S8 dedicated this goal to you hahaha
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

updated 1st post with main info for all steps (both main & side goal + prize pic for side one)

Executive Chef
    It?s not just you. This happens to me during every GOAL event. I?m convinced they do this on purpose. I?ve been playing since the beginning and know what I?m talking about. I don?t send requests the entire week and have neighbors who play daily. But every time an event begins when we need to request items before building there is a backlog. It takes two or three days.

But when we did the short timed goal or I?m building old ovens, everything I ask for arrives quickly. That is more than a occasional coincidence. I just can?t figure out why.

I?ve asked 12 neighbors, without requesting anything the entire week and I still need 4 napkins or whatever it is we had to ask for. Now I do get these things finished pretty quickly, but that?s besides the point. This happens in bakery too. Someone even touched upon it on another thread here. How difficult it is to begin during the first day because it?s almost as if our 20 requests per day isn?t being allowed.

Sorry for the rant. I?m just tired of beginning behind everyone else, without using gems.

Rhino Keeper
    But what to say, both Pizza Toss and Pizza Tosser look identically

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast