View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the recipes and prizes?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

19 86.36%
  • I didn't like this event

0 0%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

4 18.18%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I like the recipes

17 77.27%
  • I didn't like the recipes

0 0%
  • I like the prizes

18 81.82%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pizza! Pizza! In My Tummy! - 2018 May 22 (15 days) (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    The side goal will be the pizza toss from previous goal I bet

guys... i'm lost again (as with achEtectUAl choco in bs)...

margherTIa flatbread pizza is ok?

i only saw here in pizzerias margherITa one... are they different things, or play-on-words, kinda?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Don't see chopped wood, yet.
    It's an older gift part that's all

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    guys... i'm lost again (as with achEtectUAl choco in bs)...

margherTIa flatbread pizza is ok?

i only saw here in pizzerias margherITa one... are they different things, or play-on-words, kinda?
    I googled it. It is spelled correctly and it is a valid pizza made with naan bread
    Please Be Patient with My Gaming and Posting
    Playing Restaurant & Bakery since 2011

It saddens me when players "chase the 4-stars" with no regards to my busy life ~ and delete me
    It's JUST a Game !!! Lighten Up !!!

Vana - When I googled margherTIa I got results for margherITa pizza/flatbread. I think it?s a spelling error. If it is a play on words then I don?t get it either...

Quote Originally Posted by FijneAvond View Post
    I googled it. It is spelled correctly and it is a valid pizza made with naan bread
    yep, i found the same, but in my google it's named marherITa, not margherTIa...
    apparently, cd be smth wrong with googles )))

Quote Originally Posted by sugarpiesweetiecakes View Post
    Vana - When I googled margherTIa I got results for margherITa pizza/flatbread. I think it?s a spelling error. If it is a play on words then I don?t get it either...
    thanks! i got the same, so i decided to ask.
    despite wht everybody tells, google knows far not everything! lol )))
    plus, english is not my native, so i'd better ask if google says nothing

you guys have no idea how many new things i've learnt during five years here in forums! )))
    ---------------------------------------

i always thought its name took from women's name, like margaux (french), margarita (spain), etc...
    but it's first time i see it's margertia. like ... i don't even know... cyntia? no, i think this name sd spell with H.

oh well! we don't know what it means, so let it be.
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 05-22-18 at 02:10 PM.

Vana and SugarPieSweetieCakes (Whew ... long name)

hahaha
    Whaaaaaaaat? Google isn't always right? Whaaaaaaaaaat?

just kidding

Maybe S8 is just trying to test our s****s at spelling ...
    I'm too tired with my studies to even really notice their oddities any more.
    When I posted the pic I first commented ... odd spelling ... then googled ... then edited my post again.

HILARIOUS

I think I'm delirious now

hahaha - edited AGAIN ... YUP ... S8 spelled it wrong ... maybe S8 needs to google things first ??? just a suggestion

It saddens me when players "chase the 4-stars" with no regards to my busy life ~ and delete me

Thank you S8
    for releasing the goal at 2 pm EST (rather than 9 pm like the last few releases)
    so we can actually work on it the day it comes out.

2 pm EST was the usual time you released them for as long as I've been playing (2011)

If you changed it because you saw my post on the last goal requesting it ...then, I really appreciate you reading the threads and taking action.

2 Thumbs Up for S8

Executive Chef
    I need some advice or some help please. I hadn't sent my neighbors any requests since 24 hours ago and so I decided to send my neighbors the napkins but I only got 1 back and that was two hours ago and even force closed the app after an hour and still only received 1. What is the problem? Would my neighbors get them? I don't have enough gems to skip this part. I really don't like this part on first part of goals

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I need some advice or some help please. I hadn't sent my neighbors any requests since 24 hours ago and so I decided to send my neighbors the napkins but I only got 1 back and that was two hours ago and even force closed the app after an hour and still only received 1. What is the problem? Would my neighbors get them? I don't have enough gems to skip this part. I really don't like this part on first part of goals
    I've noticed this glitch as well
    Last time I requested parts to all my neighbors was 3 days ago
    if I can only receive 20 a day and I have 180 neighbors ... then I have 160 "requests" sitting out there waiting to be filled.
    I know I have neighbors tell me "I just sent you a part that shows requested 3 days ago"

I do feel this is a bad glitch ... and I wish S8 would work on fixing it!

I feel if you request new parts ... it should override what-ever parts are still lingering out there (usually to people that aren't even playing anymore)

I have 5 bakeries ... and I have the same issue you are having in 3 of mine ... I can not build at all since I have only received 1 in those bakeries (and no doubt the 1 received was from Stormy)

DO NOT WASTE GEMS ... it's a 15-day goal so there is plenty of time to complete ... it's just a pure shame that we are all revved up to play and can't due to a game glitch. I feel your pain.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast