View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the recipes and prizes?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

19 86.36%
  • I didn't like this event

0 0%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

4 18.18%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I like the recipes

17 77.27%
  • I didn't like the recipes

0 0%
  • I like the prizes

18 81.82%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pizza! Pizza! In My Tummy! - 2018 May 22 (15 days) (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Happy Birthday, Twospoons!

(Or maybe Happy Belated Birthday!)

Executive Chef
    sorry wrong attachment... chotomate kudasai

ok... got it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rstr_appl_Rustic_Pizza_Oven_alls.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	178.0 KB 
ID:	44539   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rstr_appl_Rustic_Pizza_Oven_alls.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	180.6 KB 
ID:	44542  
    Last edited by sehana; 05-24-18 at 06:48 AM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

And yet another misspelled word! "Spektical"??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Loving the new table and chair, they'll look awesome in various scenarios so I'll get lots of use of out them which I always appreciate in deco items.

I might sit the side goal out this time, I have two of the original Pizza Tosses so I don't exactly need the recolored version but if I have the time maybe I'll get it just to add to the collection.

I do wish the newer recipes would have higher yields though. I've been level 99 for ages and at times I still struggle to keep food on the counters.
    I so agree.. Low quantity of foods. Please ask for them to increase. ❤

New Resident
    I am liking this goal. I am of Sicilian decent (3rd gen in America), and telling the Queen Margherita story is one of my favorites to tell. So of course, I was telling it again the other night. I also like having the chance to receive previously locked items.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the Pizza Fanatic. They made him drooling. Yikes!
    Last edited by sandylbaum; 05-24-18 at 09:49 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks again VanaCatu for getting the goal details organized so quickly.

And thanks to all the fantastic RS players for posting tips. I love the appliances and recipes.

Yes, I am accepting new neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I need some advice or some help please. I hadn't sent my neighbors any requests since 24 hours ago and so I decided to send my neighbors the napkins but I only got 1 back and that was two hours ago and even force closed the app after an hour and still only received 1. What is the problem? Would my neighbors get them? I don't have enough gems to skip this part. I really don't like this part on first part of goals
    I was told each day we are allowed to request from 20 neighbors. Use your request... wisely ...from known current players. If you ask more, then that request will roll over to show up the following day and so forth. That's why we see "3 days ago". So I get better results by this routine: I work from my request list. I visit, gift and fill neighbors requests. Then I go to my appliance I'm building and request the part I need. (On my android; It takes me to the list of my neighbors. Scroll to the bottom of the neighbor list, this is where I find the neighbors that I just filled their requested part will show up). Hopefully 20 neighbors. Request from these, I get better results this way. Wish G8 would make this more player friendly.

Grand Emperor
    Did you enjoy these goals?
    Did you like the recipes and prizes?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Rhino Keeper
    I did like the prizes for ''tis one but didn't like that they made the boy drooling.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast