Thread: These Resets Have To Stop

These Resets Have To Stop

OMG...

HEY S8!!! .... It just took me 15 mins to harvest from 8 resource buildings and start 8 new jobs running.

Every 15 seconds, game freeze, roll back 10 seconds. Every 30 seconds, roll back 20 seconds...

Doesn't matter re Wi-Fi or 4G, doesn't matter whether I am at work or at home (20miles apart.) Been on both at both.

It Happens at night.
    It Happens in the mornings.
    It Happens in the afternoon.
    It Happens when I wake up in the middle of the night and just want to click on whatever current obsession is.

IT HAPPENS!

AND IT NEEDS TO QUIT.

OR

...DO NOTHING.
    (And the paying\playing players will.)

Because after taking the weekend off, and finally breaking the hold this game held over me for so long, you are making the decision for me. And making it much easier.

I can see there is more in the world then my magnificent Kingdom, viewed through a 2.5" x 4" window, and if you hadn't forced my hand by throwing a totally unpopular event at us... at me, I may still be distracted by shiny things.

Chief Beef
    MOo!
    Last edited by beefus; 05-22-18 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Stop the resets and I'll let you on my lawn!
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Nightclub Owner
    It is called a "Feature"
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    It is called a "Feature"
    Deep breath...

Closed it all down this morning after the above 'feature' discussion.

Came back, 5 hrs later, to do lunch time things.... Nope.

I have 6 Weekly Alicorns\Horses.

It took me 2 minutes to collect from 6 ... FROM SIX items.

Shutting it down for the rest of the day...

Like I said, S8, you are making this decision VERY EASY

... apparently my money isnt any good here.

MOo
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Nightclub Owner
    I agree that the rollbacks and resets have reached a ridiculous level this week. It's bad enough to have the now expected rollbacks and resets but in my realm everything is sort of happening in slow motion with lots of choppy movements when I try to do anything. I'm hoping it has something to do with the LB that's going on and how often player's devices are connecting to the main servers in order to keep track of the points. I'm also hoping that the rollbacks will be back to the regular level of annoyance next week instead of the current unbearable amount. And I don't care what they say, it's not my device nor is it my high speed internet connection. It's fully on their end and they really need to do something about it. Perhaps they can use all the cash they're making off these events to fix their connectivity issues?

S8 needs to upgrade their servers. With all the stuff they throw at us every other week, their servers get overloaded & cant handle it. My device, which is the newest iPad Pro & the strongest connection available has lag problems too. I even experience resets on occasion too.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    I haven't had too many problems with this until this week. It's happened during WW and on the second unlimited energy I got barely over 100 before the time ran out. I just got a new iPad Pro and it's not any better than my phone as far as the resets. It's taken things out of my inventory when I am placing them and I can't find them. Please S8, fix this or I will stop playing your games. There's no excuse for not making your game playable without all of these interruptions.

Rhino Keeper
    I get resets sometimes. But most of the time, my game just crashes. It's a good thing that I didn't want to participate in the leaderboard event, because my game crashes so frequently it makes it nearly impossible to play. I can barely get on once a day to collect from my alicorns without the game crashing at least twice.

Nightclub Owner
    Well, the LB has been over for some time now but trying to collect from my Alis today was almost more trouble than it was worth. Each time I would collect from a row, it would reset within a few moments so it ended up taking me nearly an hour to collect from 40 animals. That's ridiculous, but I guess this means it wasn't entirely the LBs fault.

I'm sure my game wasn't nearly this bad until they did that 'maintenance' last week. Whatever they did during that period certainly did my game no favors, it's worse than ever!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Well, the LB has been over for some time now but trying to collect from my Alis today was almost more trouble than it was worth. Each time I would collect from a row, it would reset within a few moments so it ended up taking me nearly an hour to collect from 40 animals. That's ridiculous, but I guess this means it wasn't entirely the LBs fault.

I'm sure my game wasn't nearly this bad until they did that 'maintenance' last week. Whatever they did during that period certainly did my game no favors, it's worse than ever!
    Remember? 's8 is communicating' lol!
    From your time on your post you were collecting from your Alis just at the moment of the incoming update for the current event? Shortly after it did start.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Remember? 's8 is communicating' lol!
    From your time on your post you were collecting from your Alis just at the moment of the incoming update for the current event? Shortly after it did start.
    Well I sure wish they'd find a way of 'communicating' that didn't disrupt everything in my game.

I collected from them this morning, around 11 am EST which is a solid 3 hours before the event was set to start but even now if I try to scroll across my realm there is a significant lag.