Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goose, Farmer's Outpost - 2018 May 22

Host(ess)
    The geese are totally cute! Way better than the actual "poop machines." LOL

Farm Supplier
    The event is not displayed to me. Instead, I see the cinnamon event again

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Click on the Expansion sign and it'll show you the plots. The new plots are on the right side of the game. You may not see the new plots if you haven't expanded the nearby plots.

I finally found my expansion sign, but I only see the plots that need 39 or 41, not the one that needs 40.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0336.PNG 
Views:	56 
Size:	153.5 KB 
ID:	44529  

Farm Supplier
    No event showing for me either I’m on iOS. Bought the geese and got the building but no tasks to do yet

Farm Supplier
    I can see right now: it is not a new event, but new pets, new habitats and a new building. Everything in the market available for purchase

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    I finally found my expansion sign, but I only see the plots that need 39 or 41, not the one that needs 40.
    i'm guessing the 40 is the plot sandwiched between the 39 and 41 where that pile of scrap is, so we'll need to expand one of them to see the 40. i see the same thing as your pic on my farm currently too. but just a guess. maybe someone who has expanded already can weigh in.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    i'm guessing the 40 is the plot sandwiched between the 39 and 41 where that pile of scrap is, so we'll need to expand one of them to see the 40. i see the same thing as your pic on my farm currently too. but just a guess. maybe someone who has expanded already can weigh in.
    Yes, the third expansion (under the Junk Pile) will not become visible until you purchase one of the other two. This is normal; we have always been limited in what expansions we had access to; for example, we could not unlock the Fishing Hole, Truffle Forest, Mine, Water Garden, or Train Station until we had purchased the expansions connecting the original farm lot to those areas.

I can?t find my expansion sign, it used to be by my delivery barn but it?s gone, has it moved?

Never mind I found it....
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-23-18 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Merged for clarity

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jed1066 View Post
    No event showing for me either I’m on iOS. Bought the geese and got the building but no tasks to do yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Alida2014 View Post
    I can see right now: it is not a new event, but new pets, new habitats and a new building. Everything in the market available for purchase
    This is a game update. Sometimes we get regular goals or a quest with new updates and sometimes we dont, like this case.

All information updated in Posts 1 and 2. Hope this helps.

Grand Emperor
    You will be able to expand to plot (40) once you have expanded to either 39 or 41. Plot (40) is the junk pile and you will find lots of parts when you clear the pile.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast