Thread: Stealing Runes

Farm Supplier

Angry Stealing Runes

Why does S8 steal runes when I have reached 80 and win an extra one or two? This has happened several times during my four years of playing this game and it is extremely aggravating especially with the greed infected aspect of this game in the last few years! It is difficult enough expanding without S8 taking away what I have won honestly!😡🤬😡🤬

New Resident

Same thing happened to me they just want you to spend money to expand

I. Had the same problem too many times to count. They said the problem is caused by my tablet. I think truth is it is alloy to get you to spend money buying gemsin order to expand.
    Quote Originally Posted by chezkaye13 View Post
    Why does S8 steal runes when I have reached 80 and win an extra one or two? This has happened several times during my four years of playing this game and it is extremely aggravating especially with the greed infected aspect of this game in the last few years! It is difficult enough expanding without S8 taking away what I have won honestly!😡🤬😡🤬

Grand Emperor
    Once you have gotten the number of runes required for your next expansion, you will not be able to get more runes until you have expanded. You can still get coins and food when you mine.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lindarife View Post
    I. Had the same problem too many times to count. They said the problem is caused by my tablet. I think truth is it is alloy to get you to spend money buying gemsin order to expand.
    Please continue to work with Support on this. For your information, posting and discussing support emails and issues is not allowed.
    Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum