Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rune Roundup!

Executive Chef

Rune Roundup!

For those of us who are landlocked, let's compare how many Runes we have sitting around! I'll start: 1899, and I get 8 more every day from my Rune producing animals.

Rhino Keeper
    485 runes

Executive Chef
    Haha! What a great idea. 1400 and going up daily with my rune fox.
    Perhaps we could do an exchange? One rune for one gem? Lol
    Or even apples! Just not one for one this time lol

I have 1704, haven't been keeping up with the collection from my Runic creatures.

Rhino Keeper
    520. And I bet when we get new expansion plots, the Runes will be useless. Happened in Dragon Story, expansion maps are useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Haha! What a great idea. 1400 and going up daily with my rune fox.
    Perhaps we could do an exchange? One rune for one gem? Lol
    Or even apples! Just not one for one this time lol
    Exchange our Runes? We'd be lucky if the Runes are still valid when ("if" would be more accurate) they give us more expansions. My money is on their coming up with a new expansion system (? la DS) if and when they open up more land, thus rendering all the runes we have collected as useful as confetti stuck in a bride's hair.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Exchange our Runes? We'd be lucky if the Runes are still valid when ("if" would be more accurate) they give us more expansions. My money is on their coming up with a new expansion system (? la DS) if and when they open up more land, thus rendering all the runes we have collected as useful as confetti stuck in a bride's hair.
    That's what I'm afraid of - that the Runes will be useless. But I'm more afraid that they just aren't ever going to expand at all. 😕

As cute as the Rune animals are, I could never buy one for the purpose of getting more Runes. I have 320, and that's because I've been fortunate enough to have timed my expansions to when I had enough earned. ...if that makes sense. Lol I never wanted more than what my breeding den offered, so I lucked out. Now, however, it's just getting more and more with nowhere to go.

So we have billions of coins, hundreds to thousands of Runes, and nothing to show for it. :|

Rhino Keeper
    655 for me on my main account. My baby account still has plenty of room yet. I wish I could transfer my runes from main to baby so they would at least be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    That's what I'm afraid of - that the Runes will be useless. But I'm more afraid that they just aren't ever going to expand at all. ��
    I'm with you on this. As bad as it is to have to discard all our hard earned Runes, it's even worse if we have to throw away our games that we spent years playing; it would almost be like walking a pet we grew up with into the cold, blue room to receive its final jab

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast