Thread: What???

Fashion Designer

What???

Saturday I bred Magic / Virtue and got 21 hrs. WHICH, there is no offspring. So, this morning (Sunday) I placed the egg on the nest and it turns out that it is Tusker! What a rip-off!!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-23-18 at 10:32 AM. Reason: removed third party tool reference

Fashion Designer
    ?? Why do you feel this is a rip off? You've bred an expired dragon that has been rereleased for a limited time. The pink of your Virtue parent split into red and white. It all looks to be perfectly normal.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-23-18 at 10:34 AM. Reason: removed third party tool comments

Fashion Designer
    I am an old time player (since the beginning) and already had a Tusker dragon. I am unhappy that I had to wait for it to hatch to sell it, not wanting to spend the gold to rush it. I was venting my ire/anger/surprise. I also know that I have the option to quit game. Thank you.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-23-18 at 10:36 AM. Reason: removed quote/ removed third party tool references

Rhino Keeper
    I don't really understand. Why is it a problem you bred a dragon you already have? Isn't that the norm for longtime players?
    Also, I'm glad to read that Tusker has a 21 hour breeding time. I don't have him yet and just got a 21 hour timer

Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    I am an old time player (since the beginning) and already had a Tusker dragon. I am unhappy that I had to wait for it to hatch to sell it, not wanting to spend the gold to rush it. I was venting my ire/anger/surprise. I also know that I have the option to quit game. Thank you.
    Tusker is super rare. You can get 40 essense towards a dragon you actually do want. That's worth a little something These days I am grateful for any super rare duplicates I get since that brings me closer with the codex. I have a long line of rare's waiting in the wings but not enough super rares in-waiting even when I craft several of the craftable dragons (arena and mining)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-23-18 at 10:36 AM. Reason: edited quote
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Tusker is super rare. You can get 40 essense towards a dragon you actually do want. That's worth a little something These days I am grateful for any super rare duplicates I get since that brings me closer with the codex. I have a long line of rare's waiting in the wings but not enough super rares in-waiting even when I craft several of the craftable dragons (arena and mining)
    I'm fighting battles for no other reason right now than to get one more Summer Lily. I have Summer Lily from a previous event so never needed it. I got 2 so far this month and a third one mean 40 more essence for me!

This is why I like the change to the Codex, the dragons we could get with gems was so limited there was no point in going for and then trading anyone. My dragon availability has opened and because of it I have a Valiant sitting on a nest right now.

Fashion Designer
    The problem is where to put the stupid thing.

Rhino Keeper
    i was having the same problem until i buy my second nest . i "store" my odd color dragon there until i can complete the habitat.

If is a "common" color and you have the dragon storage , free a slot selling a 3-hours common dragon from that color.