Thread: Why isn?t there a permanent solution to the land/habitat problem?

Banned

Why isn?t there a permanent solution to the land/habitat problem?

The extra land turned out to be nothing more than an attempt to get players to spend a fortune in gold to either upgrade or buy extremely expensive habitats or speed up marble keys which take far too long to create.

This community was promised long ago that we would always have space to place habitats and display all of our dragons. This promise was broken and used against us.

I?m not trying to cause problems here. I honestly would like to know what is expected of players. If we can?t even place required dragons for events what is the point of even playing anymore? Is the expectation that long time players spend a fortune in gold? I think having to use gold for the extra breeding den each week is enough for players who have put money into this game for GPD?s etc. it?s not right if it?s expected we pay gold simply to collect dragons after a certain point.

Why not simply create another island that can be travelled to and normally expanded? Part of the problem with the constant crashing is the amount of entities on the main island.

Farm Supplier
    /signed

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    The extra land turned out to be nothing more than an attempt to get players to spend a fortune in gold to either upgrade or buy extremely expensive habitats or speed up marble keys which take far too long to create.

This community was promised long ago that we would always have space to place habitats and display all of our dragons. This promise was broken and used against us.

I?m not trying to cause problems here. I honestly would like to know what is expected of players. If we can?t even place required dragons for events what is the point of even playing anymore? Is the expectation that long time players spend a fortune in gold? I think having to use gold for the extra breeding den each week is enough for players who have put money into this game for GPD?s etc. it?s not right if it?s expected we pay gold simply to collect dragons after a certain point.

Why not simply create another island that can be travelled to and normally expanded? Part of the problem with the constant crashing is the amount of entities on the main island.
    chuckyt, I've been saying this for years. I guess they're still stung over the failure of the Arctic Isles but the proposal I made of porting to a second island would work for the crashing issue and overall smoothness of the game. I've seen it done in other games and it works fantastically. Multiple screens are a great advantage over one screen with a lot of junk on it but, I guess it's their game, their failure when people suggest good improvement in these forums but it goes upon deaf ears.

Rhino Keeper
    I got two spots for habitats .... but I only have one of every dragon, duplicates I dump in the stable if they are high paying one, otherwise I sell. The other problem I have...I’m around level 180 ..... is what do you do with all those maps we win that we’re used to clear the main islands... they should go either way, for main islands or the one cleared by the minds...that’s the ones that cost me, so I rarely do the mines