Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: White Red
    Habitat: White Meadow, Red Rocks
    Available at: Level 17
    Buying Price: 1,300 Gold {On Sale for 130 Gold}
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Breeding & Incubation: 21 hours
    Exp Gained: 1,875

It doesn't say that it's not breedable - can a Mod please confirm that we can get it through breeding? Thanks
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

My gf got 21 hours on the den by breeding diamond and melody. If i'm not wrong, that can only be Tusker. I'll report back when it goes to the nest, if no one has responded by then.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    My gf got 21 hours on the den by breeding diamond and melody. If i'm not wrong, that can only be Tusker. I'll report back when it goes to the nest, if no one has responded by then.
    Wow, it seems you're right - it does appear that Tusker is the only 21 hour result of that combo!!

1. Thank you for responding
    2. Thank you for the terrific combo suggestion
    3. Congrats to your gf

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Wow, it seems you're right - it does appear that Tusker is the only 21 hour result of that combo!!

1. Thank you for responding
    2. Thank you for the terrific combo suggestion
    3. Congrats to your gf
    You're welcome! By the way, she first checked which dragons were now temporarily breedable according to the Codex, but didn't like Tusker. She then apparently decided to try for Angel or Unicorn....and now seems to be getting Tusk by accident...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    You're welcome! By the way, she first checked which dragons were now temporarily breedable according to the Codex, but didn't like Tusker. She then apparently decided to try for Angel or Unicorn....and now seems to be getting Tusk by accident...
    I used her combo and got Tusker on the 2nd try (first try was a simple Love fail) so thank you again for posting and please pass my thanks on to your gf. I will keep my fingers crossed for her to get Angel or Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I used her combo and got Tusker on the 2nd try (first try was a simple Love fail) so thank you again for posting and please pass my thanks on to your gf. I will keep my fingers crossed for her to get Angel or Unicorn
    Congrats! I was so pigheaded that i've used a different combo 3 times already without success . Guess i'll have to give melody and diamond a try as well. I'll pass your thanks on...and hopefully i'll have to thank her myself eventually as well

Rhino Keeper
    Have been using Kitsune and Light on my breeding roost and got Melody, Love and Tiny dragons. Once my main breeding den opened up last night (after finishing an Elder from my final try for Bright Daisy), I tried Naga with Angel and 21 hours popped up.
    Good luck to everyone trying for this one.

Fashion Designer
    I do not need Tusker...I bred Magic / Virtue and got 21hrs. There is no 21hrs for this combo. But, guess what? I got Tusker on the nest now! Again, don’t need it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    I do not need Tusker...I bred Magic / Virtue and got 21hrs. There is no 21hrs for this combo. But, guess what? I got Tusker on the nest now! Again, don’t need it.
    Magic can break into RED or blue , Pink can break into WHITE or red , then you Breed can result into Red + White so Tusker!

Gratz . (your calculator is not taking into account minor types from breaking)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    I do not need Tusker...I bred Magic / Virtue and got 21hrs. There is no 21hrs for this combo. But, guess what? I got Tusker on the nest now! Again, don?t need it.
    This is what I refer to as the "Dragon Story Effect" in my mind. Anytime you're breeding for a specific dragon you get everything but the one you need and when you're not trying for anything specific, you end up with a dragon you've been trying to get for ages.

I'm now at the point where I just keep the same two pairings on my den/roost (Glasswing+Prime Eternal and Diamond Prism+Trojan) because the only dragons I need to breed are diamond hybrids and these pairings have the chance to offer the most offspring I need. Each pairing has the possibility of producing several different hybrids and lots of SRs so I usually get a few fails that I can disenchant (I only use SR or UR in the portal) by the end of the week. By using this method I've filled up my Stable with SRs just waiting to be disenchanted and even a handful of URs.

When I'm trying for a specific dragon I sit down and look at all the possibilities before choosing parents that offer the least amount of options other than my intended dragon and I usually have the most luck with out-of-the-box pairings compared to the obvious ones for some reason. Anyway, just thought I'd share my thought process on breeding. If it's not right for your style of playing, I understand but hopefully someone will see something useful. Good luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast