Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Relisted: Tusker Dragon - May 18th 2018

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This is what I refer to as the "Dragon Story Effect" in my mind. Anytime you're breeding for a specific dragon you get everything but the one you need and when you're not trying for anything specific, you end up with a dragon you've been trying to get for ages.

I'm now at the point where I just keep the same two pairings on my den/roost (Glasswing+Prime Eternal and Diamond Prism+Trojan) because the only dragons I need to breed are diamond hybrids and these pairings have the chance to offer the most offspring I need. Each pairing has the possibility of producing several different hybrids and lots of SRs so I usually get a few fails that I can disenchant (I only use SR or UR in the portal) by the end of the week. By using this method I've filled up my Stable with SRs just waiting to be disenchanted and even a handful of URs.

When I'm trying for a specific dragon I sit down and look at all the possibilities before choosing parents that offer the least amount of options other than my intended dragon and I usually have the most luck with out-of-the-box pairings compared to the obvious ones for some reason. Anyway, just thought I'd share my thought process on breeding. If it's not right for your style of playing, I understand but hopefully someone will see something useful. Good luck!
    I totally understand. I try all the logical parings, get nothing or rather one fail after another. Some of my best dragons came from fails. Then I get desperate and crazy, throw something on the roost and get what I have triedfor days or weeks to get. You have to laugh or Cry in frustration.
    I am still trying for to many to have set parings. But I do appreciate what you said and appreciate the fact you said it. It will help me I am sure.

Executive Chef
    I have a Tusker using kitsune and diamond (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    I bought Tusker with gems since I had no luck breeding one.

Rhino Keeper
    Noble (White/red) with Peppermint (also white / red) gave me Tusker after many different combo tries. I am normally very unlucky with trying to breed sale item dragons. So whoopie do I say.lol.

Fashion Designer
    CranberryMil -?Magic can break into RED or blue , Pink can break into WHITE or red , then you Breed can result into Red + White so Tusker!

Gratz . (your calculator is not taking into account minor types from breaking?

AnnirasSweets -?This is what I refer to as the "Dragon Story Effect" in my mind. Anytime you're breeding for a specific dragon you get everything but the one you need and when you're not trying for anything specific, you end up with a dragon you've been trying to get for ages.

I'm now at the point where I just keep the same two pairings on my den/roost (Glasswing+Prime Eternal and Diamond Prism+Trojan) because the only dragons I need to breed are diamond hybrids and these pairings have the chance to offer the most offspring I need. Each pairing has the possibility of producing several different hybrids and lots of SRs so I usually get a few fails that I can disenchant (I only use SR or UR in the portal) by the end of the week. By using this method I've filled up my Stable with SRs just waiting to be disenchanted and even a handful of URs.

When I'm trying for a specific dragon I sit down and look at all the possibilities before choosing parents that offer the least amount of options other than my intended dragon and I usually have the most luck with out-of-the-box pairings compared to the obvious ones for some reason. Anyway, just thought I'd share my thought process on breeding. If it's not right for your style of playing, I understand but hopefully someone will see something useful. Good luck!?

This game is NOT a game anymore. S8 makes it impossible to do or get anything without spending money. Back in the beginning, we ?worked? at breeding the dragons we wanted, not not competing amongst ourselves for an unwanted ?prize?.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12