Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: LEADERBOARD - Roses are Red 18 May

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    Same here. Haven?t changed anything and usually get all milestones but not this time

I just noticed I haven?t been getting LB points
    Not sure how long but I just finished evolving something and points stayed the same
    Anyone else having this issue?
    Me too it only happened twice and then it was right. Lots of glitches, I wonder if it is anything to do with global rubbish.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    I don?t understand how the *****ing worked
    I had iOS and was able to get points from Arctic Isle but wasn?t that allowed?

Btw, thanks kooky panda. Not sure if I got everything but points changed
    I'll give an example: The *****er we'll call player X has an Android phone and an iPad. Player X has the Arctic Isles because of previous play on the iPad. Leaderboard begins and Player X signs into the game on his/her Android, gets placed in the Android group. Player X logs out after being placed in an Android group and then logs back in on his/her iPad to collect the extra points from the Arctic Isles but stay in the Android group. That was *****ing because Player X took advantage of a loophole that shouldn't have been there.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    So, first they make the LB harder and harder by making the milestones by higher points, and now they take away the AI.

4 nests
    2 breeding dens (which coast 100 gold)
    2 evolution temples
    8 items 24 hours 6,5 days 3 points = 3.744 points.

I don't see how anyone can get to 7.200 points.

Or am I missing something?
    You are not missing anything. Unless you have massive stockpiles of food you will not make all of the milestone prizes. So you?re out 100 good activating the breeding roost, plus you will need to use some well timed boosts. I was always breeding rares/supers on two nests and waters on the others. Still had to hurry a couple of things off to get the final milestone. Never, ever had to do that before. I?m short blue flowers and really want that dragon so I feel ok about it.

Not excited at all for the messily 5 maps as a global prize. How crappy for having to be so diligent everyday!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    You are not missing anything. Unless you have massive stockpiles of food you will not make all of the milestone prizes. So you?re out 100 good activating the breeding roost, plus you will need to use some well timed boosts. I was always breeding rares/supers on two nests and waters on the others. Still had to hurry a couple of things off to get the final milestone. Never, ever had to do that before. I?m short blue flowers and really want that dragon so I feel ok about it.

Not excited at all for the messily 5 maps as a global prize. How crappy for having to be so diligent everyday!
    It is pretty insulting to me that the players in both the rank above me and below me get food as a global LB prize but I've managed to land myself in the single non-food winning group just by reaching the final milestone. If given the choice I wouldn't participate in the LB at all, never mind the global LB but that doesn't mean I don't have an opinion on the prizes given. It's a bunch of nonsense in my opinion that a category that most people who finish the event will naturally end up in gets such an awful prize. Heads up s8, offering a bad prize doesn't motivate me to try and rank higher at all, it makes me want to ignore the next LB completely...so you can forget me spending extra money!

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I'll give an example: The *****er we'll call player X has an Android phone and an iPad. Player X has the Arctic Isles because of previous play on the iPad. Leaderboard begins and Player X signs into the game on his/her Android, gets placed in the Android group. Player X logs out after being placed in an Android group and then logs back in on his/her iPad to collect the extra points from the Arctic Isles but stay in the Android group. That was *****ing because Player X took advantage of a loophole that shouldn't have been there.
    Oh thanks. Wasn?t aware bc I don?t have android

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It is pretty insulting to me that the players in both the rank above me and below me get food as a global LB prize but I've managed to land myself in the single non-food winning group just by reaching the final milestone. If given the choice I wouldn't participate in the LB at all, never mind the global LB but that doesn't mean I don't have an opinion on the prizes given. It's a bunch of nonsense in my opinion that a category that most people who finish the event will naturally end up in gets such an awful prize. Heads up s8, offering a bad prize doesn't motivate me to try and rank higher at all, it makes me want to ignore the next LB completely...so you can forget me spending extra money!
    I was wondering about this so I looked. I'm also in the "maps only" prize category in the global leaderboard. I still can use maps so it doesn't bother me much now but yeah, I have 3 rows left, which I will likely get through by the next leaderboard so that's not fun. I like getting all the dragons in the milestones so I'm still doing that. I am in 3rd place now with no hope of getting in second or first unless I use a lot of gold so I'm going to miss out on the prize dragon but I think I've only won one leaderboard in my entire game play. I mention to the person in second that I'm going to try to tie that person and we can both get the dragon but that person just used another boost to get to first so now I would need 3K extra points to even get second and it isn't worth the gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone please check this out. I got my points on the leaderboard for neo rose and it is not in storage. Please help

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by athena238 View Post
    Can someone please check this out. I got my points on the leaderboard for neo rose and it is not in storage. Please help
    Ihad to evolve to go over 7200 points to get it, but now it is in my nest and I dont see the egg. When i visit on my hubbys ipad to mine there is nothing in my nest. What is happening.

Nightclub Owner
    Ihad to evolve to go over 7200 points to get it, but now it is in my nest and I dont see the egg. When i visit on my hubbys ipad to mine there is nothing in my nest. What is happening.
    I'm a bit confused. Are you saying that you received the Neo Rose egg, put it on the nest and then it disappeared?

The Honorable Panda
    Please check your storage to see if the egg is back in storage. If not, please contact support for assistance.

support form
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast