Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: LEADERBOARD - Roses are Red 18 May

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    Same here. Haven?t changed anything and usually get all milestones but not this time

I just noticed I haven?t been getting LB points
    Not sure how long but I just finished evolving something and points stayed the same
    Anyone else having this issue?
    Try force closing your game to see if the points show up.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    Same here. Haven?t changed anything and usually get all milestones but not this time

I just noticed I haven?t been getting LB points
    Not sure how long but I just finished evolving something and points stayed the same
    Anyone else having this issue?
    I've noticed that on and off this week during the leaderboard. The points do eventually get put on tho so just try to keep track of how many u should have. Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't notice until today that the amount of time to complete this event was 7 days. I have already used 1 boost and fed up some dragons (Sphinx to level 15 was a lot of points) which is usually enough to get the milestones. I'm not even close. No way am I using the gold it would take to finish this event.

I gave up on trying very hard for WE; I hope this isn't the new norm for LB.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try force closing your game to see if the points show up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I've noticed that on and off this week during the leaderboard. The points do eventually get put on tho so just try to keep track of how many u should have. Good luck
    Er, how the heck is this going to work at the event finish time? How do you fight for the top spot when you don't really know how many points they have and how many points you have. That's like a double blind auction! With the global leaderboard, for some players it's like a double blind double auction!! >_<
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Er, how the heck is this going to work at the event finish time? How do you fight for the top spot when you don't really know how many points they have and how many points you have. That's like a double blind auction! With the global leaderboard, for some players it's like a double blind double auction!! >_<
    I can't even count the number of times I've seen people posting about this exact issue. It happens often that at the end of the event, a player is in Rank A on the 'results' page but a few hours later when the prizes are handed out they're now in a different rank. The answer they're always given is that they were pushed down in ranking because another player's last minute points took longer to calculate. I understand their ire at this and think if s8 wants to have regular LBs then that issue requires immediate attention. Actually, I think they probably should've fixed that before they added more to the set up with the global aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I can't even count the number of times I've seen people posting about this exact issue. It happens often that at the end of the event, a player is in Rank A on the 'results' page but a few hours later when the prizes are handed out they're now in a different rank. The answer they're always given is that they were pushed down in ranking because another player's last minute points took longer to calculate. I understand their ire at this and think if s8 wants to have regular LBs then that issue requires immediate attention. Actually, I think they probably should've fixed that before they added more to the set up with the global aspect.
    I've never had a problem with seeing my own points. I can understand not being able to see the exact amount of points for other players who are active in the last minute (that's this whole sniping blind auction thing), however your game should have no problems telling you how many points you have. A part of me wonders whether S8 will put this bug in the "beneficial glitch" basket that's not worth fixing. If you can't be sure how many points you have, then it forces you to overshoot your target just in case.... devious...
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    This event is a travastry. Not even close to winning final dragon... 3400 points. This game gets worse and worse each week. Don’t see myself playing past this week.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-25-18 at 10:39 AM. Reason: flaming

Besides the shorter time they removed Arctic Isle but still have the same milestones and ending at 7.2k
    I had full evolutions, nests and breeding den ready for start of event and have been going nonstop.
    Can?t recall if I used any boosts, but regardless am still over 2k away from final milestone with hours left
    No way to do it without using gold

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Good, I'm glad Arctic Isles don't count towards points anymore. I saw too many people initially log into the LB on Android and then switching to iOS to take advantage of that loophole and staying in the Android group. That's *****ing and I'm glad Storm8 fixed that. Kudos!
    The *****ing was very wrong, but I paid good money and spent a lot of time on my artic isle and now it is a waste of space. I don?t agree with this decision at all.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    The *****ing was very wrong, but I paid good money and spent a lot of time on my artic isle and now it is a waste of space. I don?t agree with this decision at all.
    I don?t understand how the *****ing worked
    I had iOS and was able to get points from Arctic Isle but wasn?t that allowed?

Btw, thanks kooky panda. Not sure if I got everything but points changed

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast