Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: LEADERBOARD - Roses are Red 18 May

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    I wish I'd know Arctic Isles no longer counted! I've spent so much time and energy getting ready for this leaderboard, making food in the Arctic (and collecting from habitats on my island to pay for it,) etc. I'm furious! I didn't realize Android players didn't have it, but S8 could've just not put Android & Apple in the same groupings. But whatever. They should've told us about it at the end of the last leaderboard--not after all this time players were prepping.
    Otherwise, I have no reason to visit my Arctic Isles ever again...(?)
    Ugh, just makes me sick that I could've spent my time on different tasks. Now I won't be making the milestones, either.
    Ummm, you can visit the Arctic Isles to look at the cute dragons that you've accumulated.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    7200 points in 7 days for the final milestone - definitely a gold grab when it used to be 7200 in 11 days. This event is officially ruined like the World Event. Can the high points be lowered for the next Leaderboard if this 7 day thing continues? You'll be getting enough money out of the whales doing the Global Leaderboard.
    Since I started late I ended up using the boost to reach the final milestone dragon so I'm happy with that and can now resume my regular playing. All told I only spent 215 gold to get to the end, I consider the gold a sacrifice I was willing to make since I figure I essentially spent it to obtain the final dragon. Seeing as I do purchase dragons for gold from time to time I saw no problem with this. But I do realize that my GPDs are a large part of why I can freely use gold in the game and that many others don't have that advantage which is why I'm not happy with the new event set up.

With that in mind, I have to say that I agree with you totally about the points needed and the time given. If they insist on shortening our events so that they can cram more of them in then they should have the decency to lower the final numbers. It used to be a given that the final milestone was able to be reached through normal daily playing and that didn't bankrupt them as a company so I see no reason why they can't go back to that set up. There are plenty of ways for them to profit as a company within this game already and making the events impossible without gold shows how little they care for our overall enjoyment of the game. Not cool s8!

Fashion Designer
    This tournament will potentially be expensive for me. I used Ultimate to get past Inquisitor this morning and I'm stuck on Amazon now. I will give it until tonight or maybe tomorrow morning - I think I will be good with the rest of them but I'm running out of time. I can't really blame the game as I was working all weekend in a building that gets horrible cell reception so I ended up not being able to battle as much the first few days. Usually I get to 20 by the end of the second day but not this time.

Oh well...

Executive Chef
    And the games (DS and CS) are down again...

Banned
    I'm having a heck of a time making headway on acquiring any of the milestones. They never should have shortened the time to complete.

Farm Supplier
    How can you possibly get that many points? I can't even imagine how. Non-stop speed breeding, evolving, etc?

Banned
    When you?ve only got a few hundred players out of the entire player base that have reached the final milestone with a day to go I?d say that?s a serious problem.

Or maybe it isn?t. Maybe it?s exactly what is wanted. I just don?t know what to say anymore when good solid dedicated playing doesn?t even get you close to completing Tales, tournaments, world/community events and leaderboards anymore.

I did some speed breeding with a boost to get me close to the final milestone. Who knows how many fails trying to breed Dark Naga. Should?ve been enough... but of course wasn?t. Wouldn?t surprise me if it?s not actually breedable when the shop says it should be. Wouldn?t be the first time this type of ?mistake? has happened.

It?s a complete joke.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    When you?ve only got a few hundred players out of the entire player base that have reached the final milestone with a day to go I?d say that?s a serious problem.

Or maybe it isn?t. Maybe it?s exactly what is wanted. I just don?t know what to say anymore when good solid dedicated playing doesn?t even get you close to completing Tales, tournaments, world/community events and leaderboards anymore.

I did some speed breeding with a boost to get me close to the final milestone. Who knows how many fails trying to breed Dark Naga. Should?ve been enough... but of course wasn?t. Wouldn?t surprise me if it?s not actually breedable when the shop says it should be. Wouldn?t be the first time this type of ?mistake? has happened.

It?s a complete joke.
    Apparently the market can't be trusted on this anymore. The codex is leading. And there it says it is not breedable. Sorry... Totally agreeing on the rest by the way.

Fashion Designer
    I did not do nearly as well as I thought on this. I was looking forward to the milestone dragons but I don't think I'll get them

Same here. Haven?t changed anything and usually get all milestones but not this time

I just noticed I haven?t been getting LB points
    Not sure how long but I just finished evolving something and points stayed the same
    Anyone else having this issue?
    Last edited by dragonwhispereri; 05-24-18 at 12:30 PM.