Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: GOAL: See food, Seafood - 2018 May 17 (5 days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marikoz17 View Post
    so we won't B asked 2 buy any other decor/tables/counters etc?
    it's a 5-day goal, you only cook alot here, and in 15-day goal you cook and buy decor the goal requires

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    Ok, something weird just happened to me. Idk if it's was a glitch or what but maybe it's a change in procedure which would be awesome.

Here's the set up. I built 6 crab grills with parts I already had in storage. I had 5 basic stoves out and 5 basic ovens out. I cooked a round of grilled cheese and heart pizza and decided to cook some crab cakes even though they wouldn't count toward the goal because I'll need them anyway to master the recipe. The pizzas and grilled cheese went bad over night so I had to repeat that batch and while I was at it I decided to replace 5 of my crab grills temporarily with basic grills to work on the cheeseburgers. I finished the grilled cheese and pizzas earlier and finished the 2 rounds of cheeseburgers just now.

I replaced the 5 grills with the 5 crab grills I had built earlier and I got the screen for Part 2. It's been screenshotted here by VanaCatu and it's the one about cooking 12 Tofu Stew, 12 Crab Cakes and 12 Crab Salad. All of my options showed 0/12 which makes sense because I made and served my crab cakes before my final round of 5 cheeseburgers.
    Imagine my surprise when I went to scroll and accidentally clicked on Serve 12 Crab Cakes 0/12 and I got a check mark!

Let me reiterate. I got credit for the,12 Crab cakes in step 2 that I cooked and served before I finished step 1. It just didn't show until I accidentally clicked on the step in step 2.
    Are you sure you didn't accidentally finish the step using gems?

Rhino Keeper
    When I clicked on the item my finger was on the words next to the picture on the left, nowhere near the gems icon on the right. (I'm lefthanded.) If I used gems from there, then I got bigger problems.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone find it's funny that the appliance is a Crab Grill yet none of its food are grill dishes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Does anyone find it's funny that the appliance is a Crab Grill yet none of its food are grill dishes
    ha ha , i noticed that, but oh well, as long as there's more opportunity for gems, I'm happy.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Yes, I noticed but at this point I sort of expect it. This game has always had an odd concept as to how and where food is prepared in the real world and what ingredients are used to so. I always laugh when I see these flubs and wonder who exactly is in charge of these decisions and if they've ever prepared a meal in their lives.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    When I clicked on the item my finger was on the words next to the picture on the left, nowhere near the gems icon on the right. (I'm lefthanded.) If I used gems from there, then I got bigger problems.
    Then it's a mystery! But I'm all for glitches in players' favor! Can't imagine it's a change in gameplay though, cause it doesn't benefit s8, so why would they?

Unhappy

Please tell me I'm not going to be the only one that doesn't finish. I always finish. I even bought 3 more grill's. Even though I didn't really like the 2 I already had. I really liked the prize. I did some calculations and with only 11 hours left it would cost me $20 of real money to buy my way to the prize. I can't justify that. Oh well, NEXT!

Be careful what you wish for. NEXT turned out to be RIGHT NOW LOL

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456