View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you like the recipes and prizes?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

29 69.05%
  • I didn't like this event

7 16.67%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

2 4.76%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I like the recipes

33 78.57%
  • I didn't like the recipes

2 4.76%
  • I like the prizes

26 61.90%
  • I didn't like the prizes

11 26.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Let's Go To A Museum - 2018 May 17 (15 days) (POLL ADDED)

Has anyone noticed that both "fountain" and "architectural" are spelled incorrectly?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    Has anyone noticed that both "fountain" and "architectural" are spelled incorrectly?
    They did mess up with the word fountain as they spelled it "fountian" but the first word is correct it's Artistic not architectural.

Quote Originally Posted by rusticjess View Post
    Do you have to build the first temper oven, or do they give it to you like they did the succulent fountain from last goal?
    yes, one is fre & built as usual.
    sorry, i'll add this to chart.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    They did mess up with the word fountain as they spelled it "fountian" but the first word is correct it's Artistic not architectural.
    sgoetz meant the name of recipe in tempering marble.
    they say it's archetectual chocolate.
    english is not my native, i googled and didn't found it...
    maybe it's some play on words and i should state it in cookbook as it is?

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    yes, one is fre & built as usual.
    sorry, i'll add this to chart.

sgoetz meant the name of recipe in tempering marble.
    they say it's archetectual chocolate.
    english is not my native, i googled and didn't found it...
    maybe it's some play on words and i should state it in cookbook as it is?
    No, VanaCatu, leave it. You spelled it correctly. It's not a play on words...it's just wrong!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    No, VanaCatu, leave it. You spelled it correctly. It's not a play on words...it's just wrong!
    I see what you mean now, I was looking at the wrong thing, sorry.

Banned
    Do you guys get as many event appliancs as you can? Will they be available after event is over generally? I am a hoarder and like the idea of maxing recipes to lvl 4. Thanks for any information. Sad I was not plying BS more.. was mainly using it as a change account app. Falling in love with it)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Do you guys get as many event appliancs as you can? Will they be available after event is over generally? I am a hoarder and like the idea of maxing recipes to lvl 4. Thanks for any information. Sad I was not plying BS more.. was mainly using it as a change account app. Falling in love with it)
    As with everything in these games, it comes down to your preferred style of playing, personally, I only purchase three of each event oven. This is plenty for me to finish the goals on time and to use afterward to max recipes. Yes, the ovens and recipes remain post event so long as you unlock the recipes while the goal is active. Occasionally recipes have been removed after the event, but when this happens they usually bring back the recipe at certain times as a limited time recipe. This is a very rare occurrence and I'm thinking specifically of the Candy Canes in the Candy Cane Maker as I type this. Other than that one event I'm having trouble calling to mind recipes that have been removed. But of course it's not like we get more gems if we have more ovens. It's always just one gem when the recipe is maxed at level 2 and 4 regardless, so I never saw much point in having a bunch of extras ovens as it doesn't work for my playing style.

I redecorate monthly and don't want my counters to be piled with so much food that I have to wait to pack them away or throw out the food. I've found that by buying one oven per recipe that my food doesn't pile up nearly as much which is great for my playing style. For example, with these new goals I bought and placed three of the Museum Ovens and once I finished with the goals from that oven I have them organized so that: 1st oven only cooks Chocolate Marble Cake, 2nd oven cooks only Blueberry Marble Cake and the 3rd only cooks the Mint Marble Cake and once the recipe is maxed I pack the oven away. If I'm going to be away for from the game for a while, I only cook on the ovens dedicated to longer recipes so I'm not running the risk of spoiling. I constantly have food on my counters but not so much that it will take ages to sell out which is what I'm aiming for.

Hope this helps you in your decision making.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    I guess anything can be removed at any point... which is very sad... they should let people who have previously unlocked it via goal have free access to it afterwards... they're not "extra" prizes anymore, they're taking away opportunitee from us.
    I was curious about the same thing. Why is the Artist Stall not available for purchase anymore? I had previously unlocked it with the original goal, and now I am unable to buy it for 22,000.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    6 appl. at least works for me.... if the recipes are (=>)8 hrs, I get 7.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast