Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/17: Royal Faire Leaderboard | info in posts 1-2

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    OK. Somewhere through my browsing I thought I read that you needed a point. No telling where I got that idea. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The info is on the top of post 2 in prizes.
    After reading this, I caved and chopped one tree that I wanted to get rid of anyway, so now I am in 19th place with 5 points. If I have to deal with the pop-ups for a week, I at least want my trade ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    This is definitely the slowest moving LB I've seen in regards to points if my group is any indication. The combo of the boost and WW put me over my mark and in the lead with 5264 points and that's where it's stayed since Friday. The other players aren't making any moves to overtake me though I made sure to post on each wall that I'm out of the race and they could gladly surpass me but no one is interested, lol. All the people who wrote back to me (I think it was 8 or so) all said that they weren't really trying for the 'prize' either and were just going to for the damsel.

I know that most of us think the walker is laughable as the LB prize but it does bring to mind another question which is: "What LB prize would be enough to make you give your full efforts to win it?" I've thought it over but can't think of any prizes that would be worth all the fuss needed to win an LB but perhaps there's something I'm not thinking of. I am interested to see what others think would be worth it.
    The leader in my group currently has a little over 5300 points and there are a few in the 3k range. I thought about it and I think I am ok with not getting any of the goal prizes this time around. It is just my way of protesting leaderboards in general, not that it will make any difference to S8.

Your question is thought provoking...... perhaps a daily full energy Alicorn might be worth it. Or maybe that along with some number of gems. It cannot be anything that could be obtained by direct purchase, or it would not be worth spending more than it would cost to buy it outright. The only thing I can think of that would tempt me to actually ever compete at this point would probably be the Love Shack or something equal to it. And even then, I don?t think I would be willing to spend very much. The reason I love(d) Castle Story so much is because it is (was) not a competitive game. Those are a dime a dozen and they just do not interest me.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    After reading this, I caved and chopped one tree that I wanted to get rid of anyway, so now I am in 19th place with 5 points. If I have to deal with the pop-ups for a week, I at least want my trade ticket.

The leader in my group currently has a little over 5300 points and there are a few in the 3k range. I thought about it and I think I am ok with not getting any of the goal prizes this time around. It is just my way of protesting leaderboards in general, not that it will make any difference to S8.

Your question is thought provoking...... perhaps a daily full energy Alicorn might be worth it. Or maybe that along with some number of gems. It cannot be anything that could be obtained by direct purchase, or it would not be worth spending more than it would cost to buy it outright. The only thing I can think of that would tempt me to actually ever compete at this point would probably be the Love Shack or something equal to it. And even then, I don?t think I would be willing to spend very much. The reason I love(d) Castle Story so much is because it is (was) not a competitive game. Those are a dime a dozen and they just do not interest me.
    I admit I would be tempted for the 'Shack or something similar but agree that I would much rather participate in a regular event where everyone got that prize after working hard for a week straight to earn it.

Farm Supplier
    I normally participate in all the event evethough it needs a lot of time and effort, but for LB i will leave it out, it is totally waste of effort to compete just to reach to rank 1 and 2 in order to get the grand prize.

Executive Chef
    The info is on the top of post 2 in prizes.
    Interesting observation:
    The only place I see "you must have a point" is SW's post. I just checked in the game and I don't see anywhere it says you have to have a point. It just states prizes for rank.
    (Not that I care, just thought it's not stated in game anywhere, at least from what I searched)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I know that most of us think the walker is laughable as the LB prize but it does bring to mind another question which is: "What LB prize would be enough to make you give your full efforts to win it?" I've thought it over but can't think of any prizes that would be worth all the fuss needed to win an LB but perhaps there's something I'm not thinking of. I am interested to see what others think would be worth it.
    10 weekly alicorns that gives more than 40 energies/each/week
    haha

im aiming for 2500, and im in 3rd, im ok as long as i place above 6th for the trade tix

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The info was from S8 but I couldn't easily locate the actual post. Anything that is really specific, like having at least 1 point on the board, would either be a player observation but verified by S8 or it would come from S8 themselves. I do a lot of checking behind the scenes to only pass on correct info. That's why it's included information from previous couple of LBs.

Either way, you can always test the theory of zero points if you want to!

Rhino Keeper
    Event comes to an end, soon, I?m still trying to get the damsel... 🙄😳😅🙈but not at whatever cost, I guess that?s why I still need thousand points... and I am currently in fifth place... so I guess my group only has a few that might care to get the damsel/ or like LB.... because I haven?t had much energy to play (and I?d rather collect eggs and milk instead of continues chopping...)....

Maybe it would be sad to not get the damsel, maybe, but not soooo much.... she might be a pain in the head screaming after Thurston for help every min... hm... she?ll be stuck in a worse way than Sabina? .🤔🤫🤭:.. or maybe she is a witch that will only drop items I already have.... hm... 🙈🤣🤣😂just trying to get my mind if that rosy dress..... pretty... not working... 😱🤣🤪😝😂😂😂😂

Executive Chef
    In LB I've placed myself in a tie position in 1st place. Same exact points. To my surprise the 2nd place on LB disappeared. It now reads 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th etc... and who is actually 2nd in Points, drops to 3rd place.
    My intention is, without communicating, a message is sent and we can share.
    But at this point.. S8 don't want to share the walker with more players than what's due?
    OMG! Rules have changed drastically! If I'm not mistaken we could do this before.
    Wonder what happens if 3 competitors place in 1st position?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    In LB I've placed myself in a tie position in 1st place. Same exact points. To my surprise the 2nd place on LB disappeared. It now reads 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th etc... and who is actually 2nd in Points, drops to 3rd place.
    My intention is, without communicating, a message is sent and we can share.
    But at this point.. S8 don't want to share the walker with more players than what's due?
    OMG! Rules have changed drastically! If I'm not mistaken we could do this before.
    Wonder what happens if 3 competitors place in 1st position?
    Does that mean that they (S8) randomly picks who is 1st, 2nd and 3rd ???

Executive Chef
    The info was from S8 but I couldn't easily locate the actual post. Anything that is really specific, like having at least 1 point on the board, would either be a player observation but verified by S8 or it would come from S8 themselves. I do a lot of checking behind the scenes to only pass on correct info. That's why it's included information from previous couple of LBs.

Either way, you can always test the theory of zero points if you want to!
    SW, I'm not calling you out or anything. I know you put the information you/other players discover or S8 pops in to share. I just think it's interesting that S8 May have shared it here but it's not listed in game.

Going to stay at 0 and will report (btw 5th trade ticket earned today, without tree or rock chopping)