Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/17: Royal Faire Leaderboard | info in posts 1-2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I am an odd duck in that I do like the leaderboard, but this is weird to make a walker the grand prize. Who wants that? It doesn't actually give you anything or do anything... it's a nice to have, but it seems weird as the main grand prize. The other grand prize gives petals... ?

Maybe I've just been playing too long but that seems lame. A feast or something relating to the spellbound and earthen beams would be useful, or something that can contribute to the mermaid goals.

I'll be playing for a bit for the sake of the trade tickets, but just here and there to see where things may end up.

Is it weird to not have 20 people in your group?

The algorithm that finds at least 5 kingdoms with 400 Alicorns takes time to work. You will soon see more on leaderboard.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I am an odd duck in that I do like the leaderboard, but this is weird to make a walker the grand prize. Who wants that? It doesn't actually give you anything or do anything... it's a nice to have, but it seems weird as the main grand prize. The other grand prize gives petals... ?

Maybe I've just been playing too long but that seems lame. A feast or something relating to the spellbound and earthen beams would be useful, or something that can contribute to the mermaid goals.

I'll be playing for a bit for the sake of the trade tickets, but just here and there to see where things may end up.

Is it weird to not have 20 people in your group?
    More will be added to your group. No one is 100% sure on how it works but it is known that you are only added to a group on your first log in after the event has started.

Executive Chef
    Really really I can't believe this ,I wouldn't even get it if it was 1400 crowns

Attachment 44325

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    More will be added to your group. No one is 100% sure on how it works but it is known that you are only added to a group on your first log in after the event has started.
    Ooooo so I probably should not have attempted to do anything right now and sat at 0. I'll probably be paired with people who typically compete big time now. Ha! I guess I'll just sit it out if anyone hits 1000 by tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper
    Absolutely zero interest in that grand prize and I hate leaderboard events And so close the the last one! I hope this isnt a new trend. Ill collect points long enough to get the "damsel" cuz she cute and I think she and Aetas would get along, but then ill be sitting out too

For those interested, iceland poppy shrubs also drop summer petals

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Really really I can't believe this ,I wouldn't even get it if it was 1400 crowns

Attachment 44325
    I also noticed that for this LB they've raised the price on the gold boost from 15 gems to 25 and that they've put most of the crafts in the Magic Forge where people can't use rune to boost the speed. I mean, most people don't like LBs to begin with, but they seem to have gone out of their way to make the most pointless, frustrating LB for those that are willing to participate either out of boredom or because they legit want the 'prizes.' Shame on you s8.

Executive Chef
    Just notice there is one of my neighbors on my leader board not sure why they do that,they did it last time to me too and there 12 player this time not 20 against each other

Fashion Designer
    They really do just act in opposite to the surveys....why else would they do another LB so quickly after the last one? Usually it's been a year in between, and now a month?
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I also noticed that for this LB they've raised the price on the gold boost from 15 gems to 25 and that they've put most of the crafts in the Magic Forge where people can't use rune to boost the speed. I mean, most people don't like LBs to begin with, but they seem to have gone out of their way to make the most pointless, frustrating LB for those that are willing to participate either out of boredom or because they legit want the 'prizes.' Shame on you s8.
    Like I said in the survey , they are making them harder and harder with less return , I wish more people would sit this out just to show them we mean business

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    They really do just act in opposite to the surveys....why else would they do another LB so quickly after the last one? Usually it's been a year in between, and now a month?
    Maybe they are pushing all of us old timer out just to get new blood
    They will spend money until they learn

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast