Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/17: Royal Faire Leaderboard | info in posts 1-2

Rhino Keeper
    Oh thank heavens, we get to chop rocks and trees.... are you kidding me?!? Instructions for points is under how-to tab. Monsters only yields every other point during attack.

Rhino Keeper
    Yippee! a week off to concentrate on my mermaid goals.

I guessed from the lack of advertising that it was either a hunt they wanted to surprise us with or a leader board event they knew we'd hate.

Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    [hysterical laugh]. 1400 gems for the Jousting Knight. Does he drop alicorns?
    It's a good one, right!?! You made me lol!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    They sure did ! I still have all my crowns ..
    The goal prizes don't even look that great: a banner, a word in a stone, animated knights fighting and a princess that drops "jewels, silver, glimmerdust and petals." I'm don't even think I want to try for those. It's very probable that I'll happily sit with 0 points for the next week.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So am I understanding this right? We're meant to duke it out with our beloved neighbors so that we can earn a walker that offers nothing other than it's presence in our realms? This is insanity! But on the upside I can sit this out without any worries. Thanks for making it easy not to play s8.
    i didn?t even know this had started - no story splash. But happy to join you on the sidelines for this one. I am sick of having no time to restock and progress the main storyline between events.

Popcorn, anyone??

Anyone know if there are chances to earn crowns yet?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So am I understanding this right? We're meant to duke it out with our beloved neighbors so that we can earn a walker that offers nothing other than it's presence in our realms? This is insanity! But on the upside I can sit this out without any worries. Thanks for making it easy not to play s8.
    I am sitting this one out as well, I have left a monster on board and chopping wood or rock is not needed anyway, so it will be no problem at all to sit this one out. Wish it was a monsterhunt instead.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    It's a good one, right!?! You made me lol!
    Yes hilarious lol

Rhino Keeper
    Nice to see you listen to your players S8....oh wait! You didn’t.

Sitting this one out also,any points gained will be unintentional.

I am an odd duck in that I do like the leaderboard, but this is weird to make a walker the grand prize. Who wants that? It doesn't actually give you anything or do anything... it's a nice to have, but it seems weird as the main grand prize. The other grand prize gives petals... ?

Maybe I've just been playing too long but that seems lame. A feast or something relating to the spellbound and earthen beams would be useful, or something that can contribute to the mermaid goals.

I'll be playing for a bit for the sake of the trade tickets, but just here and there to see where things may end up.

Is it weird to not have 20 people in your group?

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast