Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/17: Royal Faire Leaderboard | info in posts 1-2

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    When you receive a prize chest, the chest doesn't go into your inventory, the prize within the chest does. In this case the prize just so happens to also be a chest, the "Point Chest' that is available for purchase in the market. That's a bad setup on s8's end and is super confusing. The only thing you'll receive for chopping the chest is 4 points per chop.
    Ahh... I didn't catch that. Thanks for clearing it up!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Laughing Yep I can't believe the end prize is a walker
    I think the 1 prize is not a walker, that walker you say ist what you can buy for 1400 gems. the 1 and 2 place the color is different, but it can be the 2 walker. the blue and the red .... for me ist the same, I'm out for the first time

Rhino Keeper
    The royal faire points doesn't show up for using them.
    They only come in my inventery but i can not use them..
    Any one else have this problem too?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vitorfelix31 View Post
    I think the 1 prize is not a walker, that walker you say ist what you can buy for 1400 gems. the 1 and 2 place the color is different, but it can be the 2 walker. the blue and the red .... for me ist the same, I'm out for the first time
    You're right. I just checked and the LB prize is called "Champion Knight" and the one in Town Hall is "Jousting Knight." This just makes it even more confounding to me though. What is the difference between the two? Is there a difference? Are they both just walkers or does one offer something the other does not? So weird and seemingly pointless to me.

Executive Chef
    NOOOOOOOOooooooo!
    Have to make 2 Kings Crest. That's 4hr crafting with 2 Forges. It's now 11:30pm! No boosts for the Forge.. means collection time is at 3:30am
    S8 made this higly impossible for Europe I'm afraid.. and it's not the first time!
    What's up?
    Should be fair and doable for everyone just adding more hours?
    Or.. are we smartly expected to gem ahead?
    No.. this time I'm not smiling.
    I feel I have received your message has been delivered!

EDIT.. when I posted I read 2 King's Crest (2/2).. now it says 1/1. same problem as time concerned.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 05-17-18 at 03:35 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Have to admit that I like the goals as a part of this event. Haven?t yet received anything else but points from the mystery chest..... but my hope is up to maybe be able to play normally and hopefully just get enough points for the last goal.... but still be one of the ?losers😂😂😂.... I don?t like the prizes in this event or that it is a LB! Wish it was community! 😔.... 💔

Hopefully I don?t win this, because that?s not my intention.. although I like walkers, except the baron 🙈😂😂, but I don?t want this walker because of the event type...

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I'm 17 on my leaderboard
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Same for me. I have not yet started, just figured out I got my first 35 points by doing my regular activities. Well I would like to finish at least at rank 19, still 6 days to work on that one
    I'm #15 on my LB...lol. Everybody below me is -0-. I have 13 shields ... also by doing normal stuff. Hoping that I can at least be in the bottom 5 ... lol! Keep up the good work neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    NOOOOOOOOooooooo!
    Have to make 2 Kings Crest. That's 4hr crafting. It's now 11:30pm! No boosts for the Forge.. means collection time is at 3:30am
    S8 made this higly impossible for Europe I'm afraid.. and it's not the first time!
    What's up?
    Or.. are we smartly expected to gem ahead?
    I feel I have received your message has been delivered
    Boy, S8, how could you!?! How unfair is that!?!

Haha...on another note...leader in my group is already up to over 2,000, #2 place is 226.
    Last edited by meme1098; 05-17-18 at 03:24 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    NOOOOOOOOooooooo!
    Have to make 2 Kings Crest. That's 4hr crafting with 2 Forges. It's now 11:30pm! No boosts for the Forge.. means collection time is at 3:30am
    What's up?
    Or.. are we smartly expected to gem ahead? That's 32 gems!
    I feel I have received your message has been delivered!

There?s no way I can produce 60 energy for 3 rock outcroppings as it?s 2330 in the uk - plus I started chopping them and out sprang the dire boar
    My crests are nearly done as well so I presume They crop up in the next stage ??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mistycarrie View Post
    There?s no way I can produce 60 energy for 3 rock outcroppings as it?s 2330 in the uk - plus I started chopping them and out sprang the dire boar
    My crests are nearly done as well so I presume They crop up in the next stage ??
    Only 1 crest needed, but anyway a 4hr craft. Certainly waiting for energy to buildup holds back as well. If only more hours were given!!! It's so simple to resolve. Those from more East on the map will be certainly be cut out too. It's sad being excluded, as is an international game and offered worldwide. Time ago this has NEVER happened.. only recently. I personally feel like junk and kicked aside after years of play & pay.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    3000 IS an outrageous amount for the princess. wish i'd done the math before buying the dumb statue thingy that gives points every 2 hours.

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast