Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/17: Royal Faire Leaderboard | info in posts 1-2

Fashion Designer
    Very happy to have finished in 20th place with 1 point. Wouldn't have had that one except I accidentally spawned a skunkupine thinking I had parked a troll. I answered the survey with as much negative as possible. #1 came out of nowhere with over 27,000 points. 2nd place who had been leading all along has just over 13,000 as did 3rd.

Rhino Keeper
    I am super happy to get the damsel, as I only wanted to do the goals. And I ended up in 6th place! Yey, I only needed 2300 for the damsel, so I stopped at 2309 ... ♥️😍🦄 so happy with her next to the spring pony from last event. And a energy crate! So much needed! ❤️❤️❤️

The group seemed divided, was to top all the time, then some that bought - and some that didn?t seem to care much..

Hopefully some players that got the first and second prize will share the possible differences between the two characters and possible extras... was it ?just? a walker? 🙈😂😂

😘😘😘

Fashion Designer
    I finished 11 with 3185 points. (#1 has 11,xxx) I only played to get the prizes, and then continued the mermaid story line. And I can keep making my own trade tickets.This event was so not worth the effort, time and resources. Hopefully the next event will be actually enjoyable.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Very happy to have finished in 20th place with 1 point. Wouldn't have had that one except I accidentally spawned a skunkupine thinking I had parked a troll. I answered the survey with as much negative as possible. #1 came out of nowhere with over 27,000 points. 2nd place who had been leading all along has just over 13,000 as did 3rd.
    I'm very proud of you ! There was a bunch of us setting this LB out

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahmarah888 View Post
    hi dear! well,i thought the same,but this leaderboard i got some people with alicorns(weekly+daily) and i got 1 pastel that's all. at my leaderboard people were fighting really strong till list sec,i got 2300 points for dd and stopped.1st place had more than 5400,he was waiting till the end+bought boosts(like 2-which also bought the last offer for 17$(1k points etc),3 and 4 place).i didn't spend not even 1 gem on it but i regreted it.next time i will buy boost during WW and i'll be quick done with such an event cause right now i have no enchanter's essence&no living wood
    saramarah, I will make sure to gift living wood (if you could do the same, I've got 13 faerie sap to make which take 35 living wood each)

Survey:
    Liked nothing
    Disliked everything
    Then I put strongly disagree for almost everything

Rhino Keeper
    I don't like leaderboards like so many others. The chance of winning the prize is very low, no matter how I play if others are using gems and boosts. It's not just about me playing how I want to play, but others can (and will) push you down.
    But I think they will make events not based on our feedback, but on income. Maybe LB can make money, I don't know.
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Well done! I came 19th in both of my games with around 200 points. I couldn't have kept it lower than that without parking a monster and giving up on the chopping for the mermaid goals for a week, and I didn't want to go rhat far. Unfortunately there were other people on each of the groups who were able to keep their totals really low too, so failed in my plan to come 20th.

I also did a negative response on the survey. Hope we don't see another leaderboard for a while.

Executive Chef
    I play other games that have Leaderboards. Fortunately I find them easy to ignore.
    I feel like I'm going against the norm(typical) but I got what I wanted out of the event.
    I didn't do the survey.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I know that most of us think the walker is laughable as the LB prize but it does bring to mind another question which is: "What LB prize would be enough to make you give your full efforts to win it?" I've thought it over but can't think of any prizes that would be worth all the fuss needed to win an LB but perhaps there's something I'm not thinking of. I am interested to see what others think would be worth it.
    I think a weekly Ali would get the money flowing. Our group tried a joint position. It it didn?t work others didn?t want to play I ended up in 5th 10 trade tickets is not too shabby. I would have liked the walker as I like them. But slcertainly wasn?t going to pay gems for it either.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    In my 2nd kingdom both the event timer and package (with 1000 points etc) timer was synced with exactly the same time. 15 minutes before the end my package icon disappeared but 5 minutes later the person in 3rd place zoomed up to 2nd by 1000 points so looks like they still had package.
    I was in 1st place (no real intention to be there) at the end and even when I left leaderboard,I tapped results and there I was in 1st place so I was rather pleased to have the walker even tho I hate LB. When I later returned to results it was showing I was in 3rd place. I should have taken a picture when I was 1st. I'm not pleased to say the least. Servers or not....the RESULTS page at the end SHOWED me in 1st place so it should have froze points there and then! I'm owed that walker but hey....I didn't take a picture...ppfff