Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/17: Royal Faire Leaderboard | info in posts 1-2

Yep...here we go again! What a joke...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Can*t even open mine

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    STORM 8!! I purchased a boost, but now you are down!! will need to file a ticket to get my gems back I assume?
    I seriously hope all the points I have already, are not gone when you guys reboot everything. I am betting they discovered something that was being given away too cheaply and are already readjusting the prices. or limiting drops. or both.
    AND NOW THE GAME WON'T EVEN OPEN AT ALL!! I GET THE CASTLE STORY SPLASH SCREEN THEN THE APP QUITS.
    Same to me on both of my devices

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by beefus View Post
    Weekly event LB has been going on for less than 2 hrs and you have already purchased a boost?

... *burp*

Chief Beef
    MOo
    Well Chief.. I boosted my work shops and also potion shops too.. 'cause I want to go to sleep! It's past 11pm and I can't get the goals book requests finished! Tomorrow will be too late as only 3hrs left. Again.. who's in Europe have wrong timing to finish goal comfortably.
    Could you lend me some Silver please? LOL! Seems will be a long night.. I keep redoing the steps.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Hey look... a point every OTHER chop. With good timing, I can use my left attack button while fighting monsters during this event! YES!! *sigh

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by beefus View Post
    If you want another walker in your kingdom that bad, You go Gurl!

Even the tickets you can win "apply toward" an expansion ticket, its not even A SINGLE TICKET

... deep breath

MOoving on
    Laughing Yep I can't believe the end prize is a walker

So, I just got my first prize-a chest- and it seems to take 20 chops to open. Am I doing this right? If it opens and is a crate of 10 energy, I am going to be tiiiiiicked!

Executive Chef
    I'm 17 on my leaderboard

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I'm 17 on my leaderboard
    Same for me. I have not yet started, just figured out I got my first 35 points by doing my regular activities. Well I would like to finish at least at rank 19, still 6 days to work on that one
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by imdunroamin View Post
    So, I just got my first prize-a chest- and it seems to take 20 chops to open. Am I doing this right? If it opens and is a crate of 10 energy, I am going to be tiiiiiicked!
    When you receive a prize chest, the chest doesn't go into your inventory, the prize within the chest does. In this case the prize just so happens to also be a chest, the "Point Chest' that is available for purchase in the market. That's a bad setup on s8's end and is super confusing. The only thing you'll receive for chopping the chest is 4 points per chop.

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast