Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/17: Royal Faire Leaderboard | info in posts 1-2

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    The leader in my group has over 16,000 points. Thanks but no thanks. I am happy with my 3,000 points and my 12th place. I am so glad storm8 has cured me of my collector obsession. And I did not spend my weekly real money budget during this event. You missed out S8.
    The leader in my group has over 25,000 points. I don't understand why since the nearest competition is sitting at a hair over 9,000. That leader has 1 weekly Ali & about 35 or so daily Ali's so for sure been using boosts & probably the package too. For such pitiful prizes, too. I really don't get it...lol.

I'm happily sitting at 19th.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Wow I guess I got lucky. Last leaderboard event I didn't even care at all after first place had thousands of points within first few hours. This event no one on my leaderboard cared. Only three of us got to 3000. I won with a lil over 3300. Am I weird for feeling bad for winning? Also no one on my leaderboard has used a boost, that I know of anyways. I don’t want anymore leaderboard events

Rhino Keeper
    The leader in my group has over 16,000 points. Thanks but no thanks. I am happy with my 3,000 points and my 12th place. I am so glad storm8 has cured me of my collector obsession. And I did not spend my weekly real money budget during this event. You missed out S8.
    Funny how each group is different. I held fast at exactly 3,000 points and came in second, which annoys the heck out of me. I had no intention of winning, but was in such a lackluster group that by winning the damsel, I also won the knight. I would be embarrassed to display him in my kingdom. I better go see if I can stick him into a cellar right now. NO MORE LEADERBOARDS!!!😡

Executive Chef
    I def did not get my energy crate.

Executive Chef
    20th place, 0 points, 1 trade ticket, $10,000

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    20th place, 0 points, 1 trade ticket, $10,000
    That solves the mystery as whether or not points are needed to qualify for a prize, thanks for sharing.

I finished in 5th place and am happy with the energy crate and trade tickets, at least I can do something with them in my realm. I'm really curious if all players understood that the main prize was a walker and whether or not their feel all their hard earned energy (and in some cases money) was worth it.

I agree with others that the one good thing to come out of this event was that it has helped lessen the hold this game has on me. I feel that after this past week of sitting out the event I'm more than willing to sit back and evaluate the next event before deciding whether or not to participate instead of instantly starting any event regardless.

Rhino Keeper
    I def did not get my energy crate.
    I rebooted my game and got the energy crate and trade tickets. Then the survey popped up after that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That solves the mystery as whether or not points are needed to qualify for a prize, thanks for sharing.

I finished in 5th place and am happy with the energy crate and trade tickets, at least I can do something with them in my realm. I'm really curious if all players understood that the main prize was a walker and whether or not their feel all their hard earned energy (and in some cases money) was worth it.

I agree with others that the one good thing to come out of this event was that it has helped lessen the hold this game has on me. I feel that after this past week of sitting out the event I'm more than willing to sit back and evaluate the next event before deciding whether or not to participate instead of instantly starting any event regardless.

I'm curious to hear what the first and second place winners think of their prize. I wound up in 13th place with 3200 points. 1st and 2nd place had 14,000 plus & 11,000 plus points. I also wonder if anyone spent the 1400 gems to buy the walker. I kept thinking I was missing something on what would make this something I'd want. As you said though, it helped to lessen the hold on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    Funny how each group is different. I held fast at exactly 3,000 points and came in second, which annoys the heck out of me. I had no intention of winning, but was in such a lackluster group that by winning the damsel, I also won the knight. I would be embarrassed to display him in my kingdom. I better go see if I can stick him into a cellar right now. NO MORE LEADERBOARDS!!!��
    I'm also embarrassed to have him! Even before I got him! lol. I got him from being 2nd place. I used a couple of the boosts and did most of the 5 hour goals. At one point I really forgot that he was just a walker, or else I'd probably be 5th place. Only 5 of us reached enough points for the Damsel.

I got the survey pop up but accidentally clicked on the x, since we get so many pop ups now... I wonder if there is a web link to the survey :/ .. not like they listen anyway!

Rhino Keeper
    Survey:
    What did you enjoy about this event?

Me:
    Nothing.