Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/17: Royal Faire Leaderboard | info in posts 1-2

Fashion Designer
    Maybe I’ll try for the princess. Even the weeds for WW give shields! Had a bunch of trees which needed to go, cluttering my kingdom. Definitely there will be zero gems or dollars spent on this one. I will use WW energy for milk and eggs, since I need more expansions. Or on things Mermaid.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    I am tickled pinko because glimmer trolls are spawning from these rocks! I had a very long drought before the horsie event, and the trolls I got all left their troll essence at home. *Finally* I'm moving forward on my first whack at Desert Sands (no barracks.) Thurston is gonna have to figure out his own Chill Potion.

BTW, whoever asked if the guy drops alicorns should win forum post of the month. So much laughing!

Farm Supplier
    Just got the first part of weekend warrior and used the unlimited energy to cut down as many stones as possible... and after the end of the 10min, I noticed, that Royal Shields have a limit of 99... and not 999 like all the items in the last events... so let this be a warning, use some seconds in between to start some crafts... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by h72g View Post
    Just got the first part of weekend warrior and used the unlimited energy to cut down as many stones as possible... and after the end of the 10min, I noticed, that Royal Shields have a limit of 99... and not 999 like all the items in the last events... so let this be a warning, use some seconds in between to start some crafts... ;-)
    Thanks for the heads up on 99 cappreciate. I would have never thought to look at that.

Rhino Keeper
    Beware there is a cap on the royal shields of 99. I thought since it was a material we would need plenty of for this venture that the cap would be higher. But after spending both of my unmlimited energies I received from the weekend warrior quests I checked my storage to find I only have 99. All that chopping for what? Thanks guys. Well at least I got more points for the Royal Faire!

Executive Chef
    This weekend warrior never works right for me.. I'm done ..it gave my 40 eneegies then took it way and all I have left was 11 ,never get the 10 minutes unlimited always starts with 8 mins since it take me so long to get back in my game,

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I'm 19th and holding with 0 points!!!

Monster parked, no trees or rocks needed

Also at a 50 percent or lower point reward rate, it would take very long time to hit the 2000 mark

Nice! You're in the winners circle so far...lol.
    No need here to chop either but I accidentally got 13 shields. I'm in 17th place ... so 3 below me who so far aren't playing. Maybe I'll drop some more over the weekend...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    This weekend warrior never works right for me.. I'm done ..it gave my 40 eneegies then took it way and all I have left was 11 ,never get the 10 minutes unlimited always starts with 8 mins since it take me so long to get back in my game,
    I never got my second set of unlimited energy on this one. Made all the goals and it disappeared and went back to 21 energy.

Rhino Keeper
    I just did the first set of WW. For me it will mean the difference between getting the princess and not, so I am happy to do it. Chopped a bunch of mermaid stuff, chopped twenty rocks or so. I thought I would try the refill method, but I won't do it again. I got refills for 13 minutes, which is better than 10, but I wasted more than three minutes waiting for it to refill each time. I wasn't really focusing on getting points, but I got 201, which is less than I wanted. Maybe for the next ten I will just chop rocks. I should be able to use about 1000 energy on rocks, which should give me 500 points towards the princess.

Nightclub Owner
    I was going to try and not get any points in this LB but that's not what ended up happening. LOL, I swear CS is the only game where they make it virtually impossible to sit the LB out. I planned on using this time to get my inventory stocks back up to my standards but nearly everything I do is adding points! Then I saw someone (sorry, can't recall who) point out that the Darling Damsel would be good company for Aetas and... well she has been the odd girl out in my realm. I felt bad that she was the only character on my board without a partner so I figured I had to reevaluate my goals for this LB with these new circumstances in mind. So my current LB goals are to get Aetas her friend and do all my chopping during WW so that I won't keep accidentally scoring points for the rest of the event. Who knew trying not to win was gonna take so much time and consideration? Not me!