Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Thread: Castle Story 5/17: Royal Faire Leaderboard | info in posts 1-2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chochobear View Post
    I agree Leaderboard events every month would be too much. I like them as an infrequent change-of-pace.

I also believe system glitches need to be quickly resolved and the end-of-event results immediately finalized.

I personally look on the prizes in the goals section as the most important feature since everyone has a good chance to attain them with hard work and planning. For example, I think the dueling, animated jousting knights are really eye-catching.

I try to achieve the final prize in the Goals Section as quickly as possible and then see where I am on the Leaderboard. If it appears I have a chance to significantly improve my Leaderboard prize, I will go for it. If I don't make it, c'est la vie (such is life). After all, it's only a game.

Occasional competition is good for the spirit, but even losing teams in sports have good players. So congrats to the Leaderboard rank leaders who spent money and gems to keep S8 afloat and to support all the wonderful artwork, dialogue, storyline and community.
    Hmmmmm........ Doesn't seem there are many leaderboard leaders on this forum or that the players who contribute here spent money and gems to win a leaderboard at all costs.

But .... we do spend money and gems when the prizes are good and we are happy players. We are happy to support S8 .... But not with leaderboards.
    Last edited by scavaig; 05-24-18 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Survey link in case you missed it https://www. surveymonkey.com/r/Y68D7GW
    Take out the empty space after the www.
    Thank you so much for this!

--

I too fear that the LB's will become more frequent, especially if it makes S8 money, which I can tell - it does, IMO.

Host(ess)

I spend on this I value, but never when forced to keep up

Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    Hmmmmm........ Doesn't seem there are many leaderboard leaders on this forum or that the players who contribute here spent money and gems to win a leaderboard at all costs.

But .... we do spend money and gems when the prizes are good and we are happy players. We are happy to support S8 .... But not with leaderboards.
    I earned first place with planning and timers. 4000+ (6k finish) and on 4th/5th day a player at 800 jumped to 10,800 (finished at 13k)...no explanation except 9-10 ?boost? purchases...1000 points each...

I have the money to spend, but would not to reward bad game design...

I finished second place...19 players quit playing after Bigfoot purchase...

Purchases should not be a complete substitute for regular game play, but enhance it...

Supercell thanks you...
    Last edited by ACeTexas; 05-24-18 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Typo in title...not fixable

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Can some one post the banners and the walker (Town Hall) picture?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	44551

Views:	51 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	44552

Views:	46 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	44553

Views:	52 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	44554

There you go.

Fashion Designer
    Scavaig

I am also happy to support S8, but not with leaderboards and booooring events (toys!!) I did buy the little mushroom warrior, because he is cute and I don’t have one. Also the tent prizes are getting much better.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Nightclub Owner
    I will admit that it is a very cool looking walker and it would've been a nice addition to any kingdom...but I still think it would've been much better received if it was simply made available through the Town Square for Crowns like all the other new walkers.

Rhino Keeper
    I was #5 with 3200+ points

the last 500 points was so easy ,at first I thought I would end with only 2500, but the dead doll, I mean Darling Damsel, is useless to me. lol

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940