Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/17: Royal Faire Leaderboard | info in posts 1-2

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Well that is the end for me....got to 3000 and placed the DD. Actually I ended up with 3006 for some reason, but that puts me at #4. The top player in our LB only has just under 4100 so it looks like most of us are half-assing it.
    Most in my group were also pretty laid back but over the last few hours many of them have gone up by several thousand points, lol. More power to them as it puts me right where I want to be which is in the placement to receive the +25 energy crate and 10 trade tickets. Those are much more useful for my kingdom than a walker, even if it did do anything other than walk I'd pass in favor of useful items every time.

Fashion Designer
    ok i officially jumped on the bandwagon of hating leaderboard events! seriously they are not good at all

Rhino Keeper
    I'm making a statement by holding at exactly 3,000 points. So sad that S8 is not listening and that they don't care.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    ok i officially jumped on the bandwagon of hating leaderboard events! seriously they are not good at all
    Did a player just gave it everything and passed everybody? This is the reason why LB's are hated. Turns into a bitter fight.

I haven't seen any movement at all on my LB within the last 24 hours. I think it shows 0 interest from everyone on this board. We'll see what goes down in the last few minutes.
    I'm also just above 3000. And staying there.i haven't moved a point in days.

Game is down. Nice timing, S8. Just in the final hours of the event.

Edit: nevermind. Game is back up.

Down for me, too. They also had this issue at the beginning of this LB and the beginning of the last LB.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Did a player just gave it everything and passed everybody? This is the reason why LB's are hated. Turns into a bitter fight.

I haven't seen any movement at all on my LB within the last 24 hours. I think it shows 0 interest from everyone on this board. We'll see what goes down in the last few minutes.
    I'm also just above 3000. And staying there.i haven't moved a point in days.
    this is what happened to me. the funny thing is, the player has a very small kingdom, only 7 daily ali's and 2 weekly ones. 19 messages on their wall, the oldest from 2014. they came up by 10,000 points over night, to bump our #1 out of the lead, and me as well of course. Now if this person had been playing since 2014 and had that kind of money to buy the special package at $20 a pop to get all those points, you would think their kingdom would be amazing right!? which leads me to believe, that this kingdom is a plant, just to spur on the competition to get us to spend money. I truly believe that now. and I did spend money on this event. I only spend money on this one game, and up till now I have been ok with it, although over the last year, and especially with these leaderboards I have been getting a lot less ok with it. I will not throw good money after bad now and buy that package to get the last 500 points I need to get back into second place. I WILL NOT! that person's forges and workshops have not been working all day, so unless they blow another $20 to get that last 1000 points, I can't see them winning. I do have lot's piled up to throw in at the end, and a couple of chests, so we will see. But I am never doing another leaderboard again. EVER.

Rhino Keeper
    I decided not to compete for the top 3. I pursued other goals - replenishing my stock. I don’t like LB. it wasn’t my neighbors on the board but I don’t need the walker and don’t need to win to feel happy. This is supposed to be fun for us all. I hope S8 sends anther survey so I can express this to them.

I usually buy gems each week but didn’t this week. I will resume when it is a real event. Not one that puts me against others.

The group I am in does not seem to be overly eager. First place has approximately 7500, and I have not seen a huge run on points yet.
    I am holding firm at 19th place with my 5 points. My only regret is that I chopped the whole tree. I am thinking 1 point would have been a stronger statement. The trade ticket and possible energy crate are my reward for having to see the pop-ups for the past week. I noticed we have not gotten a sneak peek again this week (at least I haven’t gotten a pop-up) Makes me wonder if there will be an event, and what it will involve. Who knows, I may take another week off!
    I am anxiously awaiting the end of this one......soooo looking forward to the survey this time!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    The leader in my group has over 16,000 points. Thanks but no thanks. I am happy with my 3,000 points and my 12th place. I am so glad storm8 has cured me of my collector obsession. And I did not spend my weekly real money budget during this event. You missed out S8.