Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/17: Royal Faire Leaderboard | info in posts 1-2

Rhino Keeper
    I am really enjoying this one! My general Kingdom work is keeping me nicely around the 15-17th place mark. My land hasn't been so productive or profitable in months as it is after just two days of not doing a timed goal. I've made significant progress on the mermaid goals and a lovely stockpile of feasts for future quests.

I'm truly grateful to S8 for running something I can be so certain I don't want to do. It's a brilliant break from the pressure.

New Resident

Edit

I just reached over 1000 points & didn't get sword in stone have restarted game and now it says, well done all gifts received..??

Edit: All good again received the sword now
    Last edited by and86rew; 05-19-18 at 03:43 PM.

Did we find out what the 1400-gems walker does? A boost, storyline, anything?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Everything has stopped dropping living wood. Saw mills are dropping sap! Don?t think this is an accident!
    I have noticed that, too. And the LB is using Living Wood. Hmmmm. Good thing I am done. Got the damsel, not a gem spent. Now onward to work on my Queendom.
    Add: 4 Red Acer trees gave 1 Living Wood.
    Last edited by Jennerwein1; 05-19-18 at 07:11 PM.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    He drops Alicorns!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    So far we've not seen anything official and the back of the card in the Town Square just says he roams our kingdoms. The other walkers that were more than just new citizens plainly said so on the card: Maya and the Guardsman listed the items that opened with them and the Woodland guy said it helped boost the event drops. All of this leads me to believe that he's just a walker. I would love to here something official on him but I'm not holding my breath.

I also wonder about the text that claims *Citizen will remain permanently* as I've not seen that before. Do they mean if someone is hard-core enough to purchase him that he'll stay after the event? If so, why bother printing that because all walkers are permanent. Or do they mean he'll be available for purchase after the event? I shouldn't be surprised by the vagueness of the new releases as it's practically SOP by now. Yet even after all this time I still find myself shocked that s8 doesn't give better descriptions of the things they want us to purchase.

Rhino Keeper
    I am playing but not with any gusto, really just using up energy each time I go in because I have finished the storyline. The only benefit I see are the expansion permits because these seem to take me forever and I haven't fully expanded yet BUT it seems every time an option for using wisp or living wood as trade for points in the LB that I get points and then a reset occurs I lose the points but also lose the items???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    I am playing but not with any gusto, really just using up energy each time I go in because I have finished the storyline. The only benefit I see are the expansion permits because these seem to take me forever and I haven't fully expanded yet BUT it seems every time an option for using wisp or living wood as trade for points in the LB that I get points and then a reset occurs I lose the points but also lose the items???
    This time the prizes seem to be only trade tickets, not expansion permits like last LB.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    My prizes are missing too.. I wrote in the Bugs and Issues thread and also filed a report to S8 Support. Since it's Saturday I don't think there will be help, it might take a couple days.
    Then I might write a bug report as well. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So far we've not seen anything official and the back of the card in the Town Square just says he roams our kingdoms. The other walkers that were more than just new citizens plainly said so on the card: Maya and the Guardsman listed the items that opened with them and the Woodland guy said it helped boost the event drops. All of this leads me to believe that he's just a walker. I would love to here something official on him but I'm not holding my breath.

I also wonder about the text that claims *Citizen will remain permanently* as I've not seen that before. Do they mean if someone is hard-core enough to purchase him that he'll stay after the event? If so, why bother printing that because all walkers are permanent. Or do they mean he'll be available for purchase after the event? I shouldn't be surprised by the vagueness of the new releases as it's practically SOP by now. Yet even after all this time I still find myself shocked that s8 doesn't give better descriptions of the things they want us to purchase.
    What if It means that you cannot ?store? him like the others? 😱🙈😂😂😂

Will never spend that much gems, unless I had more than that earned from the game... right now I am *mad* at the missing confermation-button....