Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/17: Royal Faire Leaderboard | info in posts 1-2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    @Lavenderdale To add to your list, my LB also asked for: Living Wood, Glimmerdust, and Earth Wisps. It asked for various amounts of each and they were worth 30 points.
    well heck. I have tons of those. I'm level 31. I assume like most posters you are 50?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    well heck. I have tons of those. I'm level 31. I assume like most posters you are 50?
    Yes, have been for a while. I only participated to reach the damsel so I can't say how often the regular inventory items pop up in comparison to the event items but I had at them 4 times that I can recall.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Mid level requirements added to post 2 - thank you Lavenderdale!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes, have been for a while. I only participated to reach the damsel so I can't say how often the regular inventory items pop up in comparison to the event items but I had at them 4 times that I can recall.
    I had them pop up at least 20+ Times once it started a few days ago. Usually at least one option was for one of those items. And I am level 50 as well.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    This time the prizes seem to be only trade tickets, not expansion permits like last LB.
    I believe the last leaderboard was just trade tickets, too. They wouldn't have given 10 or 15 expansion tickets.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Farm Supplier
    I'm mostly sitting this one out. I'll get enough for the damsel just through the usual collecting around the Queendom and do the trades with a final boost, but as far as competing for the top prize, I'm not interested. I got second place during the last LB only because I wanted the full grown enfield/fox pet, and that only happened because I got put into a group that wasn't quite as involved. That was a lucky break--I couldn't get top place at this point even if I boosted a bunch because the top three are between 5,000 and almost 7,000. Not really worth it for the prize being offered.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarix View Post
    I still think that the competitors are fictions... This is the second event in which I have visited all, tried to make friends but not a single one visit or request was returned. Which is weird, there are kingdoms, and yes, its a competition but just to be friendly a visit nack would not hurt. Has anybody else had a similar experience? And, btw, the drop rates for the petals are appalling �� but I guess something per event needs to be appalling for us.
    Don't worry.. they're not fiction. On my LB only one has a wall that's in use. All the other 18 have walls with boring posts as old as 2014, of only numbers of hurried passer-bys collecting hearts. It surprised me immensely so many players existed that don't use the option of communication.. but it's clear they're there and playing daily, judging from the event buildings they have. These players are 'silent players' not interested in contacts, but I'm sure they do spy your wall.. LOL
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I had them pop up at least 20+ Times once it started a few days ago. Usually at least one option was for one of those items. And I am level 50 as well.
    I am at level 50 but i do not have any request for such items since day 1.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarix View Post
    I still think that the competitors are fictions... This is the second event in which I have visited all, tried to make friends but not a single one visit or request was returned. Which is weird, there are kingdoms, and yes, its a competition but just to be friendly a visit nack would not hurt. Has anybody else had a similar experience? And, btw, the drop rates for the petals are appalling �� but I guess something per event needs to be appalling for us.
    In our Leaderboard event our group organiser for the 3000 total has managed to speak with 6, I?ve spoken to a couple of them myself off the top of my head, so there are some IRL out there. The last LB event I didn?t get any feedback from anyone so know how you?re feeling. Although I was trying to also win as a group, it seems on that occasion no-one wanted to play as a group.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I am kind of the same level as you, and I don?t get requests like @AnnirasSweets do... maybe it?s for higher level players only??