Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/17: Royal Faire Leaderboard | info in posts 1-2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Don't worry.. they're not fiction. On my LB only one has a wall that's in use. All the other 18 have walls with boring posts as old as 2014, of only numbers of hurried passer-bys collecting hearts. It surprised me immensely so many players existed that don't use the option of communication.. but it's clear they're there and playing daily, judging from the event buildings they have. These players are 'silent players' not interested in contacts, but I'm sure they do spy your wall.. LOL
    Hahahahaha.... I was long one of those ?silent? players early.. didn?t know if I liked the game.. but didn?t compete either.... until I found this forum searching google.... ❤️ I enjoy the game much more now.... but still I am a bit shy still, so forgive me neighbors, and maybe future, for my quiet visit sometimes. 🙈❤️

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Don't worry.. they're not fiction. On my LB only one has a wall that's in use. All the other 18 have walls with boring posts as old as 2014, of only numbers of hurried passer-bys collecting hearts. It surprised me immensely so many players existed that don't use the option of communication.. but it's clear they're there and playing daily, judging from the event buildings they have. These players are 'silent players' not interested in contacts, but I'm sure they do spy your wall.. LOL
    But isn?t it funny that they would find me only these competitors for the second time in a row? 😃oh well... Happy Monday

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I had them pop up at least 20+ Times once it started a few days ago. Usually at least one option was for one of those items. And I am level 50 as well.
    At times I think how strange our games differ when more or less we have reached the same stage of play of the same game! Not even one of those requests for me.. only what has to do with this particular event.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Hahahahaha.... I was long one of those ?silent? players early.. didn?t know if I liked the game.. but didn?t compete either.... until I found this forum searching google.... ❤️ I enjoy the game much more now.... but still I am a bit shy still, so forgive me neighbors, and maybe future, for my quiet visit sometimes. ��❤️
    We all do that even if we know about forum from the start. We read, looking for hints and tips without posting. It's strange though to find a 50th level player with an inactive wall after years of play.. but there are many more than we can imagine.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I'm finished with my personal goals , so I decided to take a peek at other players kingdoms. Huge flocks of white Ali's. So pretty!
    I see some major moves taking place toward the end. I have no desire to jump into the fray, but it's very interesting to watch.
    For me, I'm happy with the quiet serenity of my kingdom.
    So really you can make these LB events into what you want them to be. All or nothing or somewhere in between.

I'm afraid they are here to stay. Hopefully they won't come around very often.

If someone can win so easily with their flocks of Ali's , where is the fun in that ?
    Last edited by riverly; 05-21-18 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Time for Deep Thoughts. Lol.

Executive Chef
    Still holding steady at 20th place with 0 points!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Still holding steady at 20th place with 0 points!
    dont you have to at least 1 point to get something? Or is that the way you want it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'm finished with my personal goals , so I decided to take a peek at other players kingdoms. Huge flocks of white Ali's. So pretty!
    I see some major moves taking place toward the end. I have no desire to jump into the fray, but it's very interesting to watch.
    For me, I'm happy with the quiet serenity of my kingdom.
    So really you can make these LB events into what you want them to be. All or nothing or somewhere in between.

I'm afraid they are here to stay. Hopefully they won't come around very often.

If someone can win so easily with their flocks of Ali's , where is the fun in that ?
    I made my day on the Friday with the WW, got my Darling Damsel. Since I just play normally. Still I gain >50 points a day. The second in now trailing at 2500 points, 700 points behind. Still no intention to remain ahead, only if they are not interested. Well in general the last day you see 1-2 player boosting ahead from the bottom of the LB with +4000 point within an hour.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I made my day on the Friday with the WW, got my Darling Damsel. Since I just play normally. Still I gain >50 points a day. The second in now trailing at 2500 points, 700 points behind. Still no intention to remain ahead, only if they are not interested. Well in general the last day you see 1-2 player boosting ahead from the bottom of the LB with +4000 point within an hour.
    We'll see what happens at the end. But right now I sense a lack of interest in this event in my group. Sounds like that in yours. Maybe S8 will get the message. Hah!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    dont you have to at least 1 point to get something? Or is that the way you want it?
    I don't need to chop trees or rocks or fight monsters to advance at the moment so I thought, why bother