Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/17: Royal Faire Leaderboard | info in posts 1-2

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    This time the prizes seem to be only trade tickets, not expansion permits like last LB.
    They have never been permits as rewards only trade tickets. Posting for clarification.

Rhino Keeper
    This time the prizes seem to be only trade tickets, not expansion permits like last LB.
    Was it expansion permits last time? (Thinking of the one with the fox-bird) I thought similar to this one - just trade tickets.... and for some reason it seems third place is ?worst? prize.... but I don?t intend to get that far... just get the damsel (in distress) and stop collecting points... ❤️😊

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry that's what I meant.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone know what gives fur other than mobs I?m running low on fur

Nightclub Owner
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    They have never been permits as rewards only trade tickets. Posting for clarification.
    Thank you. Sorry. Wishful thinking I guess. Hint???
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you. Sorry. Wishful thinking I guess. Hint???
    I agree with you - it would absolutely be a great prize!

Executive Chef
    So it looks like all of my other trees (icy willow, crystallized tree and faerie?s breath) are all still choppable. Only the blossoming willow is no longer choopable. Will this be fixed after this LB S8?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's so nice to see everyone coming together like that! That's the sort of LB I could easily get behind. Most of my grouping have replied that they're not interested in trying for the prize either so not much has been happening on our board after Friday's WW.
    I tried to start a coop in my LB but failed. Currently winner is around 5000 points. I am just a few points away from my darling damsel and will be stopping there to just restock my kingdom and take a break. I am so happy that for the first time I have finally learned to not care AT ALL about the LB prizes. It has been a relaxing event so far. I have had my MIL her from Britain for the last 2 weeks so I haven?t gotten much book club reading done. These next few days will be a nice catch up time for that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    I am playing but not with any gusto, really just using up energy each time I go in because I have finished the storyline. The only benefit I see are the expansion permits because these seem to take me forever and I haven't fully expanded yet BUT it seems every time an option for using wisp or living wood as trade for points in the LB that I get points and then a reset occurs I lose the points but also lose the items???

Are there trading options that includes wisps and living wood in the LB?
    Are these materials required too?
    I'm doing the LB from the first day and have not seen them yet. Maybe we should make a list of what we might be asked as this LB's options to deliver are much more than the last.
    I've seen.. other than items we can craft in the Forge, Work Shop and Potion Shop
    shields and summer petals.

Yes.. I do find the game very unstable too! It goes back and forth depending what speed you're working at and stalls, crashes, especially if you use quick-collect.
    If you're working fast with any booster on.. it will definitely reset so many times you don't remember what you're doing anymore and as in my case.. many prizes were NOT delivered. It's to see this event what happens when players who are participating throw in their 'bombs'. Will everything run smoothly?

I have a doubt as see difficulty in simple chopping/collecting/placing to keep up.
    Placing new group of Rocks may roll back the game to when I was half way chopping last group.. and that's alot time wise.

LB events definitely requires the possibility of speed work, as that's exactly what it is.. a race! The last LB complaints were based on.. devices that showed certain LB positions.. then after had completely different positions. This obviously caused misunderstandings as results differed completely after final time out. I can imagine the state of mind of racers who spent gems reaching where they wished.

I hope this weeks final run proves me wrong but seeing how my device is running at the moment, without really racing.. I have many doubts on the server's capacity.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74