Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/17: Royal Faire Leaderboard | info in posts 1-2

Executive Chef
    Am I wrong or the 5hr timer is not moving.. now that would be a triple WoooooHooooo!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Yippee! a week off to concentrate on my mermaid goals.

I guessed from the lack of advertising that it was either a hunt they wanted to surprise us with or a leader board event they knew we'd hate.
    Blue Anemone gives points every other chop, which was an unwelcome surprise . I?m with you, going to concentrate on mermaid goals too. Hate these leaderboards and don?t want any more walkers that don?t add anything to my game

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mistycarrie View Post
    There?s no way I can produce 60 energy for 3 rock outcroppings as it?s 2330 in the uk - plus I started chopping them and out sprang the dire boar
    My crests are nearly done as well so I presume They crop up in the next stage ??
    Glad I didn?t find these til 30mins ago now, now I also know why goals kept popping up completed. I was weirded out because I saw the gent rather than my lady ruler. Thought it was a glitch. Anyway, as I?m in the UK I?m also not in a position to finish these. Just chopped what I wanted not knowing there were goals in the book. Lol.

Regarding the gems walker in the town square, I suspect the option is there for anyone that wants a new walker that doesn?t win. This way they still get a walker. Though I?ve got 800 gems sitting waiting for me to purchase a new weekly Ali, I don?t buy gems so will not be purchasing gems to get him. I want to win him.

I?ve also had a message from one of the other guys in my group. He wants us all to win the 1st prize. So I?m already in, think one other guy is. We?ll see if it works out this time. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    [hysterical laugh]. 1400 gems for the Jousting Knight. Does he drop alicorns?
    Just choked on my water. L O L

Rhino Keeper
    Well there is really no point in me even trying the leader in my group already has over 2000 points, and flocks of Ali’s. Not ****ing myself for half points.

Fashion Designer
    I'm not really thinking of this as a LB event....to me it's just a gift of $10,000 in free coins.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Am I wrong or the 5hr timer is not moving.. now that would be a triple WoooooHooooo!
    It's not moving. It was at 5 hours 5 hours ago.

I just checked. It's at 4 hours now. ????
    It's at 5 hours again.
    So it looks like we'll have daily goals.
    I tried to give it a chance, but .....IDK
    Last edited by riverly; 05-17-18 at 07:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    It seems like each new Royal Faire goal has a new 5 hour timer. I'm surprised that there is no introduction for each new goal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I'm not really thinking of this as a LB event....to me it's just a gift of $10,000 in free coins.
    And a Trade Ticket. My chickens breath a sigh of relief. Thats at least one tap on their noggin they can avoid

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeabytheSea3 View Post
    It seems like each new Royal Faire goal has a new 5 hour timer. I'm surprised that there is no introduction for each new goal.
    i don't consider them goals anymore. Just tutorials.