Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/17: Royal Faire Leaderboard | info in posts 1-2

Rhino Keeper
    Game crashing everytime I tap anything... no maintenance report in my game though

The games are back, please force close your game and open the app. Let me know if you still can't get in.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    I played ha more than 5 years and it's going to be the 1 event that I will not play ,,,,
    Breaking stones and chopping wood, for 7 days, for what ????
    a princess who gives petalas? No, thank you but I do not need petals.
    stay at 1 in lb? No thanks, some other neighbors have more than 70 allicorns, I will not waste my time ,,,
    the system is in maintenance, I hope it will be to make improvements in this event ... maybe a monster hunt like last time ,,, if not I will continue to play ?normal?, and I am out of this event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by redpenny View Post
    My Neighbors can rest easy. Not even gonna try...
    Now, I thought I'd try to come bottom of the leaderboard with zero points, but it's not as easy as that and I might not manage to come last. I've already picked up a few points while trying to advance the mermaid goals. Will just need to try and ignore this one. I hate leaderboard events, it's laughable to think we'll all be ok with chopping rocks again. All those awful crafts following on an event which had terminally boring crafts! And the prizes aren't even tempting.

Rhino Keeper
    Omg why are they doing this to us? Now we get half the points for chopping and slaying monsters and it’s not even a combo with monster hunt where we were getting tokens as well. I don’t even know how to feel about this.. do they not want us to enjoy the game? We express very clearly what we don’t enjoy and what we love so why? Why not give us a chapter event instead? Haven’t had one of those in a while.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    More will be added to your group. No one is 100% sure on how it works but it is known that you are only added to a group on your first log in after the event has started.
    Not necessarily. The last time my group stopped at 13

Fashion Designer
    This will be the first time I’ve not participated in an event. Rubbish prizes and a leaderboard to boot. Not interested.

I’ll collect my alicorns for the next week and that’s all.

Farm Supplier
    And I so wanted that banner for a prize and the jousting knight for only 1400 gems what a steal of a deal! Are you kidding me?

Rhino Keeper
    Not participating, will do the goals but the main prize for the leader board just isnt worth the effort, this will be the first time since I started playing I will not finish an event.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by daylily9 View Post
    And I so wanted that banner for a prize and the jousting knight for only 1400 gems what a steal of a deal! Are you kidding me?
    My confusion is because the only other time a walker was available to purchase with gems, it was that Woodland bear thing and it was meant to boost your drop rates for the event. But this walker's inventory card just says he's a walker sooo why would we want to spend that many gems on him? Maybe if his presence on my board doubled my energy drops I'd consider it but as he is now? Uh-uh.

I am a collector at heart and I always try to have at least one of everything on offer but I refuse to spend gems (especially 1400) on something that doesn't provide something of value to my realm. This is also the first time that they've had the LB 'prize' for sale which seems unfair to all those poor people wasting their time and energy (possibly gems) on trying to 'win' him. The more I look at the event the more issues I see within it.

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast