Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/17: Royal Faire Leaderboard | info in posts 1-2

Fashion Designer
    This is so frustrating!!!

I submit a crafted item and the points are added to my total, but after less than 1 second the points get taken away again (I’ve not selected anything else within this time) and the item is lost/wasted. I have to keep starting again, so I’m not getting anywhere and I’m wasting loads of time, energy and items!

Rhino Keeper
    Just adding my vpice to the chorus. That would be a No from me S8.

I actually thought I was misunderstanding the prizes on offer and thought I had better check in here. And nope. I didnt misunderstand. The prizes are truly awful and a total waste of energy and time.

Executive Chef
    So I've done both parts of the WW, and have 2,541 points now. I'm only going for the goals, for I hate competing against my neighbors.

Put something like 2x 40 rocks out, parked a monster, and chopped something like 80 rocks, which is like 800 points. I started this event with something like 1.600 points, and worked the rest.

Once I have the goals, I only collect ennergy for the next event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    So I've done both parts of the WW, and have 2,541 points now. I'm only going for the goals, for I hate competing against my neighbors.

Put something like 2x 40 rocks out, parked a monster, and chopped something like 80 rocks, which is like 800 points. I started this event with something like 1.600 points, and worked the rest.

Once I have the goals, I only collect ennergy for the next event.
    well I was coming here to say how much I liked the WW because I'm just a few points short for the fighting knights- which is my goal. But you totally rocked it out.
    Good luck on getting that Princess. I'm sticking to my fighting knights goal. But! I've learned things can change.
    My game. My rules. My gameplay.
    Like I've said before I had nothing else to do unless I wanted to make bait.
    Which I had been doing now for a while. I got 5 of those super baits. Whoopy do!

Ps. I'm still not in 1st place.

Rhino Keeper
    I JUST COMPLETE THE WEEKEND WORRIOR BUT I DID NOT GET THE ENERGIE !!!!!

So, the weekend worrior cist me energie for complete it..and then... NOTHING..

IM VERY DISAPPOINTED...

Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    I JUST COMPLETE THE WEEKEND WORRIOR BUT I DID NOT GET THE ENERGIE !!!!!

So, the weekend worrior cist me energie for complete it..and then... NOTHING..

IM VERY DISAPPOINTED...
    Have to force close.

Woah really surprised S8 gave us the weekend warrior again. That’s really nice. Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    WW was good, just boosted 2700 points in less then an hour. Just a little to go and the Darling Damsel will be decorating my inventory.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    WW was good, just boosted 2700 points in less then an hour. Just a little to go and the Darling Damsel will be decorating my inventory.
    the boost! I wish I had used it.

Farm Supplier
    I just won the sword in the stone. I set it out, but the game reset and its gone! I force closed, but it's not on my board, or in my inventory. The LB goals show I earned it, and I have over 1000 points. Anyone else have this issue?