Thread: New Game: Home Design Makeover!

New Game: Home Design Makeover!

It seems as that there is a new game on the app store under Storm8 Studios. Downloading now...

Any more information about this?
    Last edited by Paul__; 05-16-18 at 07:25 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Nightclub Owner
    Is there a dedicated forum with suggestions for improving this game?

All I can say is that it can be quite a frustrating game. Why have they not allowed the ability to earn boosts? It is extremely annoying when you have only one point left to earn to complete a level and your chances run out and to get a boost will cost 100 gems or some ridiculous figure.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Is there a dedicated forum with suggestions for improving this game?

All I can say is that it can be quite a frustrating game. Why have they not allowed the ability to earn boosts? It is extremely annoying when you have only one point left to earn to complete a level and your chances run out and to get a boost will cost 100 gems or some ridiculous figure.
    Yeah, it looks like there is not a forum yet, so I made a thread because I saw an ad in my game. I've been playing for a few weeks, looks like they are doing events in the game. I think theres a new one coming soon because i got a popup this morning. Maybe there are boosts at the end of these events as prizes?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Yeah, it looks like there is not a forum yet, so I made a thread because I saw an ad in my game. I've been playing for a few weeks, looks like they are doing events in the game. I think theres a new one coming soon because i got a popup this morning. Maybe there are boosts at the end of these events as prizes?
    I completed an event recently and didn’t receive any boosts. Still not sure what, if anything, was given as a reward, to be honest. I know it wasn’t a boost though. I don’t think it was gems either.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for creating this thread btw!

Farm Supplier
    Can anyone tell me how to stop the annoying Home Design Makeover pop ups that appear on other S8 game apps?

New Resident
    Their are so many people complaining about this -storm 8 where are you?-its a new game ..and you made the costs of everything extremely to high -no way to earn ANY power -ups at all -no daily incentives -so many similar games out there that thinks about their players I have been playing your games for the past 6 years and never seen anything like this ever -hope you make changes before you lose the players you already have ..and please respond -once in awhile...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by StarThrower2 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to stop the annoying Home Design Makeover pop ups that appear on other S8 game apps?
    Unfortunately the only way is to download the game and play it to the level required and then the pop ups will stop.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jkaring50 View Post
    Their are so many people complaining about this -storm 8 where are you?-its a new game ..and you made the costs of everything extremely to high -no way to earn ANY power -ups at all -no daily incentives -so many similar games out there that thinks about their players I have been playing your games for the past 6 years and never seen anything like this ever -hope you make changes before you lose the players you already have ..and please respond -once in awhile...
    Agreed. The game is just ridiculous. So many times I’ve almost completed...only one point left to get and I have no boosts to just clear it. No way to earn boosts in game at all. No carry over of extra coupons...no rewards for completing a room.

New Resident
    My other Storm8 games aren't detecting that I've installed and played Home Design Makeover, so I'm not receiving any gems for the installation.
    I've tried reinstalling, but that didn't work.
    Any one else had this?