Thread: Why neo valiant is not available to build in the codex

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Why neo valiant is not available to build in the codex

Are there any other dragons not available to be built in the codex apart from neo valiant?

Why?

Neo Valiant is the only one i am interested in building.

Fashion Designer
    There are a few not available to build in the codex - the gold producing dragons for one. Also, any dragon in current event/goal - such as the Summer Lily, Palmate, Hyacinth, etc. The food and mining ones are also not available. I have found that the event/goal dragons are usually available in the codex a month or so after the event is over and I believe it was just last leaderboard that we could get Neo Valiant so it may become available in June.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I understand why the gold, food and mining producing dragons are not available to build in the codex. Each of them are one of a kind (you cannot have 2 identical gold producing dragons) and it seems fair to me. I also understand that the dragons in the current event are not available, it is also fair. But we are finishing this event and the neo valiant is not available yet.

Anyway, thanks for replying, I hope the dragon will be available soon. I didn't check when previous events dragons are available in the codex before.

Nightclub Owner
    This is my biggest issue with the Codex!!

The Codex was released in the middle of February of this year and at the time there were 20 some dragons that were not able to be crafted or disenchanted. As mentioned above: the material dropping dragons, bingo ticket dragons and special gifted dragons were pretty much the ones we couldn't use in the Codex.

However, every single dragon that has been released since March of this year is not able to be disenchanted or crafted in the Codex. I've asked multiple times if they will eventually be added or if they will never be able to be crafted/disenchanted and from the answers I've received, they have no intentions of changing any of these dragons any time soon.

So basically the general rule of thumb is: Only dragons that existed before The Codex are able to be crafted and disenchanted, if the dragons were released after March 2018 then they are useless as far as the Codex is concerned.

Rhino Keeper
    It’s the only diamond hybrid I’m missing. So close to a complete collection, just for S8 to make an impossible goal-post.

Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    It’s the only diamond hybrid I’m missing. So close to a complete collection, just for S8 to make an impossible goal-post.
    With the number of diamond hybrids S8 are handing out like candy recently there will never be a complete collection.

First they devalue dragons in general by rolling them out with each new event, then they neuter un-breedable ultra rares by giving them away as event prizes, now they're handing out diamond hybrid like candy in monthly dragon goals. Nothing in the game is sacred anymore. I have a bad feeling that this is what tends to happen in late life-cycle games where the developer's primary focus is on player retention and stopping rising attrition at whatever cost (well I guess the original methods aren't working anymore).
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795