Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Introducing: Global Leaderboards!

New Resident
    Am I starting a game that's just not worth it? I don't have a single bar of gold and I got a feeling it's going to stay that way. Am I right or is the game worth playing? I'm not real good with these forums eiher.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MomOf16 View Post
    Am I starting a game that's just not worth it? I don't have a single bar of gold and I got a feeling it's going to stay that way. Am I right or is the game worth playing? I'm not real good with these forums eiher.
    It's playable without gold. You won't make many of the final prizes in events, but give that time. Get three regular gold-gifting neighbors (there's a thread you can look at to request a gifting neighbor). If you see a prompt to download a game that shows a picture of a gold bar, download and play that game a bit and it should give you a reward of a bit of gold in DS (can take some time to register). If you save enough gold, the best investment is a second nest (which do go on sale a couple of times a year, but no predictability as to when the sale will be).

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617