Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Introducing: Global Leaderboards!

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't received my Global prize..I was in the 750-1000 Prize group and my food should have taken a big jump with the 100,000 food you are suppose to get
    I took screen shots of how much food I had before , where I finished and the prize I was suppose to get..guess if I don't see the food increase, I will be sending a ticket in.

Rhino Keeper
    I have received my local prizes but not the global prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Nope, no GLB prize for me. I haven't farmed any food so I could be absolutely sure of when I received the food from the LB but nothing. I have my prizes from the local LB in storage but still waiting for the GLB.
    I definitely have not received mine either, my food total has not changed yet on either account and the event has been over for hours.

Nightclub Owner
    I force closed then restarted, when my prizes still didn't register I went ahead and uninstalled the dang game. Reinstalled it and guess what? Still no GLB prize! Most of the people (dozens) I've spoken to that haven't been given their prizes are in the 101-1000 category. Does this mean all the other groups have received their prizes and there's a glitch in that one specific category? Or has no one from this GLB gotten their reward and we're the majority that is noticing at the moment? I refuse to lose sleep over this, checking every hour to see if the company has fixed their mistake. I'm going to sleep and if my prizes don't register with my morning login I'll have no choice but to submit a ticket.

Hope s8 is prepared to be inundated with tickets on missing prizes tomorrow because I've talked to at least 25 players who haven't gotten the reward they were meant to. Way to make my general dislike of the LB events turn into a burning hatred s8. We, the customers, shouldn't have to chase down a prize we've already won/paid for...Not a good business practice!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I checked on this and global rewards were successfully paid out. Can you check once more?
    Four in our household. All finished in the 101-1000 Global group, spending notable gold/food to get there.

None of us received the global prizes (at least not the food or essence - none of us pay attention to maps), that's 0 for 4.

My wild speculation is that the prize payout was never changed from just maps to the proper prize stated now (100K food, 10 Essence, 10 maps).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I force closed then restarted, when my prizes still didn't register I went ahead and uninstalled the dang game. Reinstalled it and guess what? Still no GLB prize! Most of the people (dozens) I've spoken to that haven't been given their prizes are in the 101-1000 category. Does this mean all the other groups have received their prizes and there's a glitch in that one specific category? Or has no one from this GLB gotten their reward and we're the majority that is noticing at the moment? I refuse to lose sleep over this, checking every hour to see if the company has fixed their mistake. I'm going to sleep and if my prizes don't register with my morning login I'll have no choice but to submit a ticket.

Hope s8 is prepared to be inundated with tickets on missing prizes tomorrow because I've talked to at least 25 players who haven't gotten the reward they were meant to. Way to make my general dislike of the LB events turn into a burning hatred s8. We, the customers, shouldn't have to chase down a prize we've already won/paid for...Not a good business practice!
    I was only in the 101 -1000 category on one of my accounts. Neither account got their GL rewards.
    I am curious if it's an android vs. IPhone thing though. I have android on both my accounts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I checked on this and global rewards were successfully paid out. Can you check once more?
    i read that the global prizes were changed so i re-check , i was in 1000-1250 global rank , my prize must be 1001-2500= 10 MM and 25 000 Food

Im rechecking my planning and i finish the leaderboard with 67296 food

Right now im in 75446 , that only 8150 food above my planning

I dont feed any dragon since the end of leaderboard so im 100% convinced that i not received the prize from the global leaderboard

Banned
    Haven’t received mine either, finished up into a higher group and that was 2 hours after the event ended, but to say we have received the rewards is rubbish, only the local leaderboard prize has been received!

I have also not received my global rewards. I should have gotten 100000 food plus the other items.

On two accounts I was in both those groups mentioned and I know I did not get prizes.