Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing: Global Leaderboards!

Fashion Designer
    I got first in my group and between 1000 to 2500 for the global, what a joke. Top players got over 200k and all for what?

Farm Supplier
    So funny that everyone have same crystal trophy, so not much different why people have to spend so much thousands to get 500 golds first place:-o next timei will try for 3rd place same trophy 100 gold easy lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyou0123 View Post
    So funny that everyone have same crystal trophy, so not much different why people have to spend so much thousands to get 500 golds first place:-o next timei will try for 3rd place same trophy 100 gold easy lol
    In the interest of neutrality, we have no idea what the people in the first 3 global spots did or didn't spend, nor do we know which avenue they chose to utilize for collecting LB points.

It's true that the trophies for the GLB are all the same but I doubt the trophy is why people were vying for first spot... Regardless I do think s8 should try to differentiate the GLB trophies in the future. After all the work those players put in they deserve their unique trophy to display with pride.

As for the rankings, I don't think any of the LB spots from 10 (more like 200 for me) and higher would be considered easy to obtain by anyone especially since most of us struggle and have to use all our resources just to reach the final milestone in the local LBs.

Banned
    Well, how do we know we received the Mystic Maps, can?t view them in storage, even though I can?t use them I would still love to know how many I have!

Pretty lame prize for the Global leaderboard, would have taken more than 500 Gold and 200000 food to amass those points and for the Essence well those cab be amassed overtime like the food and Gold!

I actually topped my leaderboard but was only ranked between 250 and 1000 globally with just over 7500 points and that was with a little sale boost costing 15 gold!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    In the interest of neutrality, we have no idea what the people in the first 3 global spots did or didn't spend, nor do we know which avenue they chose to utilize for collecting LB points.
    What are you talking about? Avenue?? There's hatching, evolving, feeding, spinning and spending. But who cares it's their money not ours. I think it's amusing that every LB I'm in if there's men in it, they win. And who were the top global point getters? Four men. If S8 wants to make some real cash, they should put all the men in the same LB so us chicks have a chance. They could get out rulers. It would be cheaper.

This was the first LB I could not finish and I wasn't spending much cause the prizes weren't what I would call prizes. I only have two spots I can place a habitat in so I have to be picky about what I hatch. I can't hatch anything in my storage cause I don't have room for them. It takes 15 to 20 days to craft enough pieces of digital rock to expand and soon there will be a tales that will require another habitat.

And what is with the wheel? It's worth 25 points if you're fortunate. This is all very irritating.

Banned
    I visited the game that won and the Diamond temple was enabled and the Diamond dragons on the nest were mind boggling! Probably had upwards of 50 Diamond habitats, so speed breeding was 1 of the avenues that was being used!

Seriously they Essence that those diamonds would create would be unreal!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LilliDee View Post
    What are you talking about? Avenue?? There's hatching, evolving, feeding, spinning and spending. But who cares it's their money not ours. I think it's amusing that every LB I'm in if there's men in it, they win. And who were the top global point getters? Four men. If S8 wants to make some real cash, they should put all the men in the same LB so us chicks have a chance. They could get out rulers. It would be cheaper.

This was the first LB I could not finish and I wasn't spending much cause the prizes weren't what I would call prizes. I only have two spots I can place a habitat in so I have to be picky about what I hatch. I can't hatch anything in my storage cause I don't have room for them. It takes 15 to 20 days to craft enough pieces of digital rock to expand and soon there will be a tales that will require another habitat.

And what is with the wheel? It's worth 25 points if you're fortunate. This is all very irritating.
    What I meant was: of the ways available to earn points we can't be sure which the winning players focused on. I only have a dialogue with one of the top players (who focused on breeding) so I can't say how the others went about it so I can't accuse them of spending insane amounts of money or gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I visited the game that won and the Diamond temple was enabled and the Diamond dragons on the nest were mind boggling! Probably had upwards of 50 Diamond habitats, so speed breeding was 1 of the avenues that was being used!

Seriously they Essence that those diamonds would create would be unreal!
    this sounds insane

Farm Supplier
    I usually can finish a leaderboard, not always with ease, but finish, this one I really had to work at and in the end spend 200 gold to get last dragon. It was completely, totally insane. I do not want to even consider what the global winners had to do.

I think someone in an earlier post estimated that based on what they see in the Global Leaderboard, the active player base of DS is around 250,000. That's a decent size, but I was always expecting more. I would have loved to see the stats for back when DS was in it's heyday... just comparing the activity in the forum it could be upwards of a million active users.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795