Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing: Global Leaderboards!

Farm Supplier
    Don?t understand why people getting jealous spend to much weapons moneys for just 3 same trophy and amount of gold lower then how much they spending for, that stupid , n nothing fun at all, and they feel brave when winning it lol

Executive Chef
    I am puzzled why mystic maps are still given, they’re totally useless for advanced players. Please give food as we need them all year through ★ ty

// my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    I am puzzled why mystic maps are still given, they’re totally useless for advanced players. Please give food as we need them all year through ★ ty

I'm level 165 and still need tons of mystic maps, thank you very much. I guess it might be better if they gave marble keys as everyone will eventually be able to use them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I'm level 165 and still need tons of mystic maps, thank you very much. I guess it might be better if they gave marble keys as everyone will eventually be able to use them.
    i have 606 raw marble pieces , i will never craft enough keys to use all of it , because each day i get another 6 pieces and can only use 5 .

I feel that give Raw marble pieces and Marble keys is not necessary , essence by other hand is never enough.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm still working on the final row of map land to clear but I agree that 5 maps isn't that great of a prize. I'm slowly chipping away at marble island but with all the dragons and DT items we have to use the Spell Shop for I doubt I'll ever need raw marble as I can barely use what I have. I feel like food and essence are the items that players could get the most use out of in the long run. After all, we get enough raw marble that I doubt anyone is struggling for it and maps can always be requested for free. Food and essence are the ones that are more difficult to accumulate in my opinion and I'd much rather have those over maps or marble as a prize any day.

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Well, how do we know we received the Mystic Maps, can?t view them in storage, even though I can?t use them I would still love to know how many I have!

Pretty lame prize for the Global leaderboard, would have taken more than 500 Gold and 200000 food to amass those points and for the Essence well those cab be amassed overtime like the food and Gold!

I actually topped my leaderboard but was only ranked between 250 and 1000 globally with just over 7500 points and that was with a little sale boost costing 15 gold!
    The person on top with over 300000 points reckons she only spent 100 gold.

Banned
    I am on a weak leaderboard with second place being only at 3000 points and I?m at 4700 with a boost. What sucks is I don?t care for this prize dragon AT ALL. I only want to get shards for the bright diamond and I?m afraid that if I miss some here I won?t have enough. I would much rather wish I had people getting 100k points so I get more points on spins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    i have 606 raw marble pieces , i will never craft enough keys to use all of it , because each day i get another 6 pieces and can only use 5 .

I feel that give Raw marble pieces and Marble keys is not necessary , essence by other hand is never enough.
    I agree...raw marble as a prize is not necessary. Would love to see essence , food and marble keys being offered up as prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkyw1nky View Post
    I am on a weak leaderboard with second place being only at 3000 points and I?m at 4700 with a boost. What sucks is I don?t care for this prize dragon AT ALL. I only want to get shards for the bright diamond and I?m afraid that if I miss some here I won?t have enough. I would much rather wish I had people getting 100k points so I get more points on spins.
    Same here. I'm 3rd with 3500 points.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    The person on top with over 300000 points reckons she only spent 100 gold.
    Have had do to another 15 good boost just to get the last milestone and dragon fingers crossed and dropped 500,000 food! 100 gold still sound suss to me and the group I am in he stopped boosting when the current leader took off.

Currently I am on 6,900 so if someone can explain how you can get 300000 points I would love to hear it!
    Last edited by random59; 06-18-18 at 01:32 PM.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast