Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing: Global Leaderboards!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That sounds promising. I've still not logged into my game, I'm just really burnt out on everything DS at the moment. If I do decide to give it another chance I'll let you know how my grouping is. I hope you get your desired place in the LB, good luck!
    I have to concur with this. I am pleasantly surprised that the group I’m in has remained very much stable and within a very reasonable amount of points at this time.

The Global points? The highest person is over 70,000 points right now. I just do not understand what is so desirable to spend however much they’re willing to spend on this insane competition. And there’s still several days left! Oh well, they can have at it and I’ll be hanging out in the chillaxing LB xP

yes .... the first has more than 70,000 ...
    and some of you entered your island to visit it and see it .. ???
    has 7 nest, 6 breending den and 2 breending roost ...
    Can anyone tell me how you can have so many ...?
    I'm from Android and I can only have 3 nest, 2 breeding ....
    the game limits me the number I can have ...
    how does this player have so many nest..and breending ???

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hennarhennar View Post
    I just checked the current leader who has over 80,000 points by now and they only have 2 evolution temples, 1 breeding den, 1 roost and 4 nests. Not sure what you saw but perhaps it was a glitch?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I just checked the current leader who has over 80,000 points by now and they only have 2 evolution temples, 1 breeding den, 1 roost and 4 nests. Not sure what you saw but perhaps it was a glitch?
    I’m wondering if they have a hacked account or something. Currently the highest in my group is now over 106,000 points so I curiously went over to their island and they have 4 nests, 2 evo temples - also Diamond temple - and I’m not sure what else because I was more focused on how this is even possible...? O__o

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C03B730A-F89D-487F-8162-103AC727D18E.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	147.2 KB 
ID:	44495

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hennarhennar View Post
    Pretty sure what looks like a ton of breeding dens is the habitat that came out a few weeks ago. I also snooped in on the global leader and had to do a double take!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    I’m wondering if they have a hacked account or something. Currently the highest in my group is now over 106,000 points so I curiously went over to their island and they have 4 nests, 2 evo temples - also Diamond temple - and I’m not sure what else because I was more focused on how this is even possible...? O__o

I'm curious too. How is that floating decorations possible? O.o

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post

I did see that weirdness but attributed it to a glitch like how it sometimes looks like habitats are in the sky or the dragons look wonky. I have no idea how it's even possible for someone to hack this game but with them leading the global board, I'm sure they've gotten s8's attention so the company would for sure look into it if something's not kosher... I think.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    I'm curious too. How is that floating decorations possible? O.o
    This is possible. In 2015 for a short period of time, there was an expansion issue and you could place items in the ocean. I don't understand why anyone would actually do it...but some players did. When that loop was closed, those items became forever stuck in the sea. There was a window in which we could repair it for them, but some players didn't want to repair (again, not sure why). So any item in the sea, including Dragons, only function in a decorational capacity and can never be moved. :X

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for the clarification Elsa. I forgot all about that issue because I never really decorate so it didn't affect my island.

Rhino Keeper
    Bahaha thank you for the explanation! I suppose it could be...sentimental to them or something? xD

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast