Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Introducing: Global Leaderboards!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I checked on this and global rewards were successfully paid out. Can you check once more?
    I have checked Elsa - DEFINITELY did NOT receive the 100,000 food or the maps or the essence. I paid particular attention as I didnt receive the prizes last time either. Would be pretty hard to miss an extra 100k food! Like others I spent money to get this result knowing I would need food for Sea Sages. Can you advise whether anything will be done please. I feel *****ed. Actually, having spent money Its not just a feeling. I paid for a result I didnt get.
    Obviously I won’t EVER again buy gold or dragons if this is not resolved. Mmm - can almost taste those extra meals out I’ll be able to afford

oThanks for looking into this for us.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    I have checked Elsa - DEFINITELY did NOT receive the 100,000 food or the maps or the essence. I paid particular attention as I didnt receive the prizes last time either. Would be pretty hard to miss an extra 100k food! Like others I spent money to get this result knowing I would need food for Sea Sages. Can you advise whether anything will be done please. I feel *****ed. Actually, having spent money Its not just a feeling. I paid for a result I didnt get.
    Obviously I won?t EVER again buy gold or dragons if this is not resolved. Mmm - can almost taste those extra meals out I?ll be able to afford

oThanks for looking into this for us.
    Same for me, definitely did not get the 100K food.

Farm Supplier
    I definitely did not receive the 100k food it would have brought my food up to 400 but still at 300. My essence was 258 before the lb and still is so nothing was added to that. So the prizes weren't paid out.

Rhino Keeper
    I did not receive 100k global food reward either.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I checked on this and global rewards were successfully paid out. Can you check once more?
    There are currently three threads that are filled with players who haven't received their prizes. What is the next step we should take? The s8 offices are closed til Monday so do we start our support tickets now or is someone already looking into this and we should hold out? As many others have stated, I was meant to receive food, essence and maps but have yet to receive any of the Global LB prizes which is very irritating.

If I have any chance of completing the DT, I need that food. If I'm not going to actually get it, it'd be nice to know so I can just skip the current event and save myself the headache.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't receive 100k nor the essence

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There are currently three threads that are filled with players who haven't received their prizes. What is the next step we should take? The s8 offices are closed til Monday so do we start our support tickets now or is someone already looking into this and we should hold out? As many others have stated, I was meant to receive food, essence and maps but have yet to receive any of the Global LB prizes which is very irritating.

If I have any chance of completing the DT, I need that food. If I'm not going to actually get it, it'd be nice to know so I can just skip the current event and save myself the headache.
    I too have insufficient food to participate in the Sea Sages event (0ver 300k required). We need to know whether we will receive our hard earned Global Award prizes else for me anyway there’s no point starting it. I have received no response from Elsa as yet

Banned
    For the love of God, WHERE ARE OUR PRIZES? This is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    For the love of God, WHERE ARE OUR PRIZES? This is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.
    Really though! This is way beyond the time delay one would consider acceptable for doling out prizes and now moving into the time period of ripping us off and not delivering prizes we earned and in many cases paid gold for.

s8 is obviously aware of this issue, would it **** them to drop by and say they're looking into it? As of right now I feel totally ignored and that they're doing nothing to rectify the situation.

Farm Supplier
    Haven’t received global prizes. Stuck on Chapter 2, Act 3. Keep breeding but no Aquar Crowns. Spending gold to breed, but still no crowns or advancement
    Neighbors accepted in Dragon, Castle, Bakery and Restaurant. Gift and answer request daily, visit - not so much.