Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing: Global Leaderboards!

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Btw are we in the same global leadership board ? ★
    Not sure who you are asking. What is your island name?

If u have over 1000 points u are entered into the global leaderboard. It's automatic and there's only one with everyone in it.... hence the name 'global'.

If u are an alien or interdimensional being then please lodge a ticket with S8 support to answer ur question.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

I feel exactly the same and no way to complete without spending gold now the the arctic isle points are out of the picture

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Not necessarily. The way the wheel works it doesn't try to vault you to no1 or anywhere near it. It will try to keep you close to the top 10 so you always feel like you have a chance. So in a group where one person has an insane number of points, it's likely everyone else will have given up. You might have one player with 100,000 but if the following 10 top players are around the same number (let's say 4000) you will only ever be catapulted to around 4000 by the spin wheel. If you're in that group of 10, then the wheel will probably only give you between 25 and 50 points. That guy leading the global leaderboard has completely forgotten about the people in his group. He's not that high up because he's in a local leaderboard with other ~90000 point players... maybe next game he will be though... who knows how S8 will implement their matching algorithm. If he is, I feel sorry for him since he'll have to open his wallet real big just to get even a gold trophy in all future games.
    While we appreciate your intentions to help players, this isn't how the Spin to Win or matchmaking works. It's understandable that players have theories (and in most cases, the theories are incorrect), but it can be harmful to share them as if it's more than just a guess.

Nightclub Owner
    In all fairness, we've never been given any information on how these things work so all we have to discuss are our educated guesses.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Elsa (and S8 Team),

Whilst having a look at the Global Prize list, I noticed that players achieving rankings in the range of 101 to 1,000 will win 5 Mystic Maps whilst players in the range of 1,001 to 2,500 will win 2,500 food.

This is a kick in the guts for your long-term players like myself who have already cleared all their lands that needed Mystic Maps. These Maps are totally useless for us. How about changing the algorithm to award 5 Marble Keys instead which is way more useful and valuable? Also, I'm sure there are others like myself that value food well above Mystic Maps.

Please take this feedback to your team to reconsider and ask them not to forget about the needs of your loyal long-term level 200 players.

From the current points pace as I'm just playing normally to hit the 10th milestone of 7,200 points like many other long-term players with similar resources, I will be likely to hit the aforementioned ranking range to receive useless Maps, where I would prefer to win food in the 1,001 to 2,500 ranking range! Then again, perhaps this is a cunning marketing strategy designed to compel us to boost and spend gold and our food resources to get into the 50 to 100 ranking range where 50,000 food is the more desirable prize??!!!

Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    5 maps is a horrible prize, even if you aren't done clearing all the land yet.
    The only players who might consider 5 maps prizeworthy are those who just started playing the game last week, and players at that low of a level are highly unlikey to place on the global board.

If anyone at S8 bothered to play the game, they would realize this.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in awe of the top three - wow!

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    5 maps is a horrible prize, even if you aren't done clearing all the land yet.
    The only players who might consider 5 maps prizeworthy are those who just started playing the game last week, and players at that low of a level are highly unlikey to place on the global board.

If anyone at S8 bothered to play the game, they would realize this.
    Exactly my thought as well.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post
    I'm in awe of the top three - wow!
    Me too. I can't even imagine how you get that many points. Non stop speed breeding? Or what?

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast