Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dragon Story Update 5/14/18- Issues

Farm Supplier
    Just want to say my game constantly crashes when visiting my neighbors. I use an iPad Pro and run iOS 11. So it isn’t just older devices this is happening on. I have a long time neighbor who has quit playing because of the crashes. With so many complaints it just might be an internal fault and not the fault of the players.

Farm Supplier
    I too have this bug I do not visit my neighbors to avoid this

Banned

Post What has S8 done to DS?? Last day or so it's even worse!!!

The game has been terrible today it kicks me out after about 15 mins or 3,4 nghbr visits....this just started happening yesterday and today...What has S8 done now?

I have Samsung android tablet A10 10" it has 2 gig ram n i've checked and have at least 425 mb free when DS running so it's not my tablet memory.

Why can't S8 listen to players and FIX issues before adding more ridiculous features to the game. It's a memory hog to begin with and S8 is not making it better despite their announcements that they are.... please do more testing before you add so called features. And test on various devices. Unbelievable...and so not good.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    Something weird is also happening with planting, using the healing spa and the trading portal. In all 3 areas, I have either started planting, set a dragon to disenchant or heal, wait for the timer to show and tick down a bit, then I go away for a few minutes (breeding, gathering coins) come back to check, and one or more of the planting?s is gone, the healing spa has quit, and the trading portal has nothing in it.

Yesterday I set a super rare to disenchant, and later, I noticed it wasn?t there anymore so I had to redo it. I lost about 8 hours off that. What gives with the glitchy operations?
    I also am coming back to find no crops, essence, dragon breeding . I have had to quit visiting any neighbor over lvl 100 , game crashes. Now game shows roosts, habitats, back ground and time bars with no dragons or only part of them, if I go to habitat I am going to find whirling circle instead of dragons. This is insaine. If I start collecting coins it will crash and I have to start over. Reverse the update please it was bad enough now it is impossible.

Banned
    Well, i just fought and won round 3 only to exit arena and enter into a lag and reset. Of course the timer is counting down and i know the win isn't credited because I didn't get a battle piece. How often has S8 been requested to start the timer after the battle is over so if a reset occurs a player can at least try again immediately rather than waiting an hour.

So many players desperately want S8 to fix the problems rather than adding new features which always seem to make the game run worse. Please fix the constant lags, reset, resync. These happen with no warning and no way to work around them. It's always react after to whatever happened because of the reset. That is no fun.

Farm Supplier
    Game is still crashing when trying to visit neighbors! I am so tired of trying to make my neighborly rounds and the game crashes. Why hasn’t this been fixed?

New Resident
    I too have found that since the update #15 there are lots of problems in Dragon story it keeps closing when I'm doing any of the tasks it doesn't give me the credits for which ever task I'm doing when it suddenly closers .

Where can I find the previous version of the game to download? I've just been trying to open the game for 20 minutes because it keeps crashing WHILE STILL LOADING, or a short moment after opening. How am I supposed to play if it doesn't let me in? Funny thing, I installed the update shortly after it came out, but this crash-before-opening is a totally new thing, I've been having this issue for about a week now. But it's getting worse and worse. And then the standard crashes while visiting neighbours or mining... Unplayable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123