Thread: Rollbacks and crashes

Banned

Rollbacks and crashes

I?m not sure how much longer I can keep playing this game. The crashes and rollbacks are so out of hand now it?s unbelievable. I?ve lost 200-300 leaderboard points in this LB event now due to it. Naturally, the hatching, evolving and wheel spin responsible for those points did not get rolled back. Pretty convenient isnt it. It?s hard enough now to meet the goals for these events playing normally with no issues. Throw in the points theft and it becomes impossible.

If you care about this game at all, please do the user base a big favor and fix these issues that have existed now for years.

Banned
    I had a weird rollback last nite. I was a bit luckier . I got a spin for 99 points and it got me a chest w 7500 apples. I see nothing amiss and hatch an egg for 24 points. I get popup you got to a chest! Huh? I did that a while ago??? Well lucky i kept the points from the spin but 'new' chest i got some maps. I don't know why it refreshed or how it determines what its going to refresh but none of its good.

I wrote to them on related bingo resync and all you get from them is you need a good internet connection. SIGH there are too many players having the same trouble for it to be Everybody's internet connection.

Banned
    The bingo resync is a dilly...i had 2 goals plant upgrapes 10 points. I did those back to back. Somewhere was a resync but it took me back to the 1st plant upgrapes to finish and then made 2nd one expired!!

That happened similarly a few months back with 2 breed drgns. Hmm I think the resync gets confused with 2 identical and has no date time stamp to compare and goes all the way back to 1st one. So beware of that situation in bingo. With resync happening so often, those may happen more too.

Again, I wrote and again its the old you need at least 30 secs for action to register...yikes who is reading and answering our letters? I debug their process and dont even get a thanks for your help!