Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who to Raise to Level 15 (or 11-14)

Fashion Designer

Who to Raise to Level 15 (or 11-14)

So, I'm working on raising dragons but I don't want to waste food, so to speak. I like having all my dragons at at least Epic but am wondering who to raise past that. This is both for fighting and breeding.

Right now, at 15 I have: Diamond, Galleon, Sand Castle

14: Nomad
    Seeker
    Neo Air
    Creator
    Neo Meteor
    Bramble
    Vietnamese
    Smitten
    Yule
    Tracker
    Fungi
    Dark Omen
    Lonestar

Most seem to be pretty good fighters, except maybe Fungi

at 13:

Prankster
    Punk
    Ignis
    Lost Love
    Afterlife

Pretty decent fighters, except maybe Lost Love.

at 12:

Delver
    Wardrum
    Dread Captain
    Glasswing
    Neo Fire
    Bronze
    Protector
    Sky Fyre
    Argentinian
    Romantic
    Noel
    Toothy
    Sailor
    Thoughtful
    Jupiter
    Neo Bat
    Stargazer

Mostly good fighters - some are raised due to Dragon Tales, though.

I want some good fighters in the Dino, Tropic, Stone, Gemstone, Royal, Zodiac and Mythic categories for the bingo cards but I'm not sure who to raise.

I also have a few other Champion and Diamond types that I want to raise, but don't want to waste food getting them higher than needed.

Champion:
    Huntress (11), Honor, Wardrum (11), Mithril, Strength, Congo, Neo Glasswing, Tribal, Unruly, Cleric, Razorback,

Diamond:
    Crusader, Neo Unicorn, Ridgeback

Stone:
    Stone, British, Limerick, Glowstone, Poprock, Buried Bones, Tombstone

Dino:
    Dino

Mythic:
    Greek (11), Mythic, Trojan

Tropic:
    Shell, Tropic, Polynesian (11), Sunken, Hula

Zodiac:
    Taurus, Cancer, Leo

Gemstone - I have pretty much all except Tiger's Eye. I have Neo Supreme so I am thinking to concentrate on raising that one to 15.

I have Olympic types other than Achilles, but for fighting purposes I am concentrating on raising Achilles.

I welcome suggestions that are on these lists, but don't mind suggestions that are not. I may have the dragon and/or I have 1600 essence and while my original intent is to get dragons that are not breedable, I may get one or two great fighters that are breedable. I don't think it matters as much for breeding.

Fashion Designer
    Personally, I find Creator to be pretty good in the arena in general. Mine is only at level 10, but he wins quite a few for me. I also find that my Smitten (14) is sometimes good for taking down those high level champs, I presume because of the Valentine type she has.

I would definitely reccommend levelling up the champs, especially Glasswing. Mine is at level 14 and she is my go-to. I've heard that Neo Glasswing is just as good, although I can't verify that personnally because mine is still at level 4 and I haven't used him yet. Mithril is good for me too (level 12), because of the champion-metal mix.

The diamonds are good against champs as well, although I find the pure types are better than the hybrids. I obtained Neo Diamond from the adventure tickets and find her to be fairly useful (probably not as useful as Diamond, but that one is eluding me).

Fashion Designer
    Glasswing is a great fighter! I also recommend you to level your single type champs as they generally take out anything you throw them at. Finally if you have any Diamonds (not hybrids, just pure Diamond or Neo Diamond), they are great for fighting Champion type opponents.
    Just to give you an example, my current fight team is composed of Rose Knight 15, Centurion 12 (in case RK loses), 3 Diamonds 15, and Glasswing 12 (for champion hybrids).
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Rhino Keeper
    Glasswing for fight, and level up other champions to 10 for the rare dragon that can win vs Diamonds and Rainbow and is not a single color champion.

Neo Fire for breed with Diamond to get Crusader , then interbreed to get Infinity .

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the help! I'm starting to strategize as I think a Leaderboard Event is next and that's when I usually feed up my dragons.

Nightclub Owner
    My 'go to' fighters are Glasswing, Valiant, Angelfire, Black Knight, Harmony Knight, Diamond/Infinity. Special mentions for certain opponents: Achilles, Passion, Metal, Soccer, Rainbow Sentinel, Lollipop, Aether
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    I have almost none of those!

I have Glasswing and Diamond.

I also have Achilles, and Metal.

I haven't been able to find Passion in the Codex but I'm going to look at getting the others - what types are they? It's easier to find when you can filter to one of the types.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I have almost none of those!

I have Glasswing and Diamond.

I also have Achilles, and Metal.

I haven't been able to find Passion in the Codex but I'm going to look at getting the others - what types are they? It's easier to find when you can filter to one of the types.
    Sent you a PM
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    Another vote for Glasswing. Glasswing and Valiant are the best of the best for the arena. Many advantages, few disadvantages, and true Ultra Rares to boot (unlike Neo Glasswing/Valiant). Glasswing requires alot of food, but its worth it.

Fashion Designer
    My Glasswing is at 12, so I think I'm going to focus mostly on levelling that to 15, then the Neo Glasswing. My Neo Glasswing is topped out 9 now, waiting to evolve.

I'm still trying to decide who to create with essence - I have 1800 or so and I'm torn between getting a good fighter (ultra rares) or a few of the ones I want (Comet, St. Patrick, etc.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast